Crystal Sky Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal Sky Realm

Crystal Sky, a place inbetween. Select Place where i retain my characters and play with friends. My chars are my own, my friends characters are of their own as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Storms (Rook/Kyanite)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Winter Storms (Rook/Kyanite) Empty
PostSubject: Winter Storms (Rook/Kyanite)   Winter Storms (Rook/Kyanite) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 11:20 pm

<Kyan> Time passes, as it usually does, and Kyan had been courting Rook for sometime. He had taken her out to dinner, a few times to expensive and delectable place and sometimes it was a simple dinner outside in the forest or my the ocean. He was nervous, to say the least, sometimes about how he felt about her and sometimes.. about what his people would say: considering his disability. He would often give her little gifts, either by hand or having it delivered. Usually it was things she needed, and other times it was simple trinkets, ores too pretty to smelt, flowers and such. Today he had planned on a simple outing near a place that was once a quarry, now filled with rain and taken over again my nature. But.. it was snowing, hard and suddenly. "Now what am I to do.?" He asked while looking out the window from his suite at Belguard's Retreat.
* Rook Was dressed and ready to go, and then came the snow, and it was looking like it might last for a while. "Damn, I was hoping it'd wait til later to snow." she muttered. She was at the house in town which belonged to her family, and she was hoping Blue wouldn't have any trouble getting to the house. Flying didn't seem like a good idea...nor did crashing into a roof or something. Frowning slightly, she moved to the hearth and put a couple more logs on the fire to keep the house warm. She'd been looking forward to today too!
<Kyan> He frowned, looking at the sky... and then the street. Not a soul. "Well. Damn.. the winter was bound to catch up to us.." He began getting plan B in order, bundling himself up before heading downstairs to the lobby. "Mercy? Is that meal basket I asked for ready?" He called out. The long and slender elven woman with the smooth-edged ears came out, "Well, I was planning on saying 'no' but it seems you are intent. Let me get it for you." She went in back and then came out with said basket. "I would advise you, Ser Bluestar, that the weather is most fierce. Please do be careful going down the steps and down the street." The woman looked worriedly at him, gasping as the cold wind forced its way around the floor as Kyan opened it to leave. "I will Mercy. Goodnight." Kyan hopped his boots would hold the warmth as he began his trek to the Deepsinger House.
* Rook As Kyan began walking towards the house, she was debating on whether to take her heavy coat off or head to the inn. The wind was whipping the snow about and the temperatures were enough to almost make her feel like hibernating! There would be no use in sweeping off the porch, but she did grab the salt and step outside to put it on the steps and porch to hopefully keep the steps from being slick with ice. Once done, she took the bag and put it near the hearth and shook her clothes off and decided to grab the blankets and put them near the hearth to warm them and even go make some hot water bottles to tuck down at the foot of the bed. She was hoping Kyan would be there soon if he were coming.
<Kyan> He began walking.. more like stropping down the street as the snow was piling up quickly. He slipped a few times as he tried to maneuver round markers. He saw there had been an attempt at salt on steps as he carefully made his way when.. "SUNNOVA-!" He gripped the railing, almost falling to certain doom on the sidewalk to her steps.
* Rook Hearing the loud cry, she hurried to open the door and her eyes widened as he was mid-slide and trying to grab the railing. "Blue! Ohmygawd, are you okay?!" Carefully moved towards him and extended a hand to help him make it onto the porch. "This blizzard came from nowhere, I swear, I thought it was over. I think we're stuck here." she mused, which she didn't mind really, now that her man was here.
<Kyan> His own eyes were wide, his hair and lashes stuck with snow as he reached out to grab her hand while reorienting his legs under him. his other arm had a huge basket as he gave a sheepish grin. "Some way to surprise you, huh Blossom?" he replied as he made his way up the steps. "What of your siblings? Are they at home or about?" He knew the twins were random, and he was unsure if Sol and O were still packing or were elsewhere ; for they all had appetites, even his Blossom, that needed sating.
* Rook "I'm very suprised, my scaly one." Oh yes, and she was famished, in more than one way! Dang weather hasn't let her go hunting as of late. Seeing his lashes and hair snowy, she grinned and brushed what she could from his hair. "Raze and Umbra are shacked up somewhere I'm sure, Rose is with papa at the temple. It's just us, m'love." she assured him. "Come in and get warm." Hadn't missed the basket and was curious as to what was in it. "I have tea, cider, and cocoa ready to go, unless you want something else?"
<Kyan> After that question, his cool lips  met hers briefly, "Much better.. I think perhaps some hot cider. I've brought an aged whiskey too, just in case. Along with roasted pheasant, some slices of braised pig, roasted vegetables and a cheesecake for dessert.." He slowly moved inside, putting the basket down and taking off the layers of coats, scarves, sweaters..till he was just in a dark blue sweater.
* Rook Locked the door behind them and then started to strip off some layers as well til she was in her dark green thermal with a black one underneath. She had taken down the holiday decor and put it away, but she had kept out a few snowflake pieces since it was still winter. She had the water trickling to keep the pipes unfroze. "Oh wow...that all sounds delicious. Bring the basket to the hearth and I'll get some plates and silverware." she said, after returning his kiss. Plus she'd pour them both some cider!
<Kyan> He moved towards the hearth, taking a blanket that had already been set inside out. If they couldn't have a picnic outside, why not in? As she came back to the room, Kyan was placing out the food in a few places; leaving the cheesecake inside the basket til later. He smiled up at her, offering to take the plates, silverware and the cider filled mugs so she could settle down. "So, looks like both of us were tempted to go outside despite the weather."
* Rook Handed him everything and then eased down onto the blankets and started to take her boots off since she wouldn't need them. "I was going to come to the tavern, but then the snow came and I would've made it no problem, hopefully, but Pa has always taught us, if its so bad you can't see, stay where you are. And these temps make me want to make a pile of blankets and hibernate." she jested. "I'm glad to be stuck here with you, we can keep each other sane and from getting cabin fever."
<Kyan> Once the plates were down, he draped an arm around her, "I do recall.. a time where a certain dragon caught a cold during a bad cold snap in town. Being snuggled up with a sleepy Rook in front of the hearth. "He pulled her close. "And we shale either keep each other sane, or drive ourselves crazy.." Her sniffed her hair, enjoying her scent, "Are you hungry, Blossom?"
* Rook Nods as she rested her head against his, nuzzling his neck. "I remember that too, and you are like ice even now!" she gasped as she was pulled close. "I bet if you were shifted, you'd be a scaly icicle." Wrapping her arms around his waist, she closed her eyes and nestled against him. "You always drive me crazy, but its a good kinda crazy." she admitted. "Aye, very hungry. For all of this and ...the weather hasn't let up enough to let me hunt."
 <Kyan> "Scaly icicle?" he chuckles as his other arm goes around her, rubbing her back.  "Enough to hunt.. for blood? Do you have a preference which makes it harder to find, m'dear?" Kyan didn't mind her nuzzling his neck, it was probably more for comfort than a desire for food.
* Rook Was indeed very much comforted now that he was here. "Aye, but I love those blue scales you have." she whispered softly. "I've tried the blood of a few races, and found out I like blood from non-humans best, though I'll drink from humans too." She had a particular fondness for Fae, Elven, and Dragon..since that's what she was raised around most.
<Kyan> "I see.." He murmured softly. "Far too many humans, and not enough elven and fae about.." He felt nervous for a moment, but it passed. But she hadn't asked him in all this time... was there a reason? Was it because.. of what he was still afraid to do with her? Was there something more than just taking some blood? Kyan rubbed her back as the thoughts ran through her head. "So.. non-humans like Ita, your grandfather.. and your uncle for instance? Hmm weren't some of his servants non-human as well?"
* Rook No, she hadn't asked him and she was honestly just a little nervous about it too. As small as Mici were, she didn't want to drain too much blood from one. "Aye, some of the servants are non-human. There's half Nymphs, Half Fae, other non-humans of various sorts. And yes, I even love grandpa's blood..he's a Wood Elf/Angelican hybrid." Was pretty sure she'd told him that before. "Perhaps I could talk a couple people into working here...what do you think?"

<Kyan> Ah, but right now, he was a man. He nodded, "It's up to you, dear. However, remember you share this home as well with your siblings, even if they rarely stay home.." he thinks, "But I think one or two housekeepers might lighten your load so you can work at your forge..." His hand moved to stoke her head. "How long has it been since you hunted?"
<Rook> Thought for a few moments, her head against his shoulder. "It's been a good while...close to a couple weeks actually. Many folks seem to stay inside during the winter.." she mused quietly while closing her eyes for a few breaths. "I think at least one to start out..it'll give me time to see if the person works out for us or not." As he stroked her head, she sighed softly and leaned into the caress.
<Kyan>  He hummed softly as he played with her hair. "And with this storm, many people wouldn't dare travel out, may dear." Kyan worried how to keep her fed on both counts. He brought their picnic, but as for blood.. perhaps he would have to bite the bullet; for his Blossom's sake. "Rook.. are you curious about my blood?"
<Rook> If he kept up with the caresses, she might fall asleep in his arms, which would be a wonderful thing. "Hmm? Oh...I am...I suppose I can't help it..being raised around Dragons all my life. I've wondered if Mici blood is different than Uncle Khem's..or other dragon species. Fey and Dragons have some really powerful blood." Non-humans had better blood in her opinion. "I can't help my curiosity...since we're not from this world.." Opening her eyes, she wondered if he would think her insane!
<Kyan> "Well, Mici aren't from this world either. Although we do have a general knowledge of different types of beings, blossom." his hand moved to her neck and then shoulder. "How does one.. go about it?" He was trying to behave. It had been a long time since she ate. He moved his head to sniff her head as his hand roamed her shoulder and down her arm.
<Rook> Didn't mind if he misbehaved a little or a lot. Smiled softly as his fingers roamed about. "Simple really...I just locate an artery and sink my fangs in and drink some blood from my prey or willing donor." she explained. "I fear I'd break my teeth on your scales, unless you can part them enough to allow a drink while you're in your true form." Her hair smelled great, like cherry blossoms!
<Kyan> "Oh? SO you prefer to taste me in my true form, rather than like this?" His hand gave the barest of touches along th side of her breast while his fingers moved up and down her arm slowly. He took a deep sniff of her hair, "You truly smell of blossoms, my Blossom. Reminds me of spring.."
Rook Laughed softly and lightly poked him in the ribs. "I would gladly taste YOU in whatever form you were in or felt more comfortable in. -You- are -MY- beloved, no matter what form you're in. Dragon, man, hawk, dressed in drag." she teased. "I might not be super girly, but I do love to smell nice." Smiled and finally took a drink of her cider, though was enjoying listening to his heart beating.
<Kyan> He chuckled at that , " 'Dressed in drag'? My goodness." he couldn't help but purr, "I do love the sound of being yours... I think.. if you are so hungry..if you want.." He sounded as nervous as he felt, but not for the reason she would think. He had heard that sometimes being fed on elicited a sexual reaction.. perhaps he should ask. "I heard.. sometimes.. that being fed upon, excites both beings. Is that true?"
<Rook> Now it was her turn to giggle. "It can be a rather arousing experience, if two people are attracted to one another or know each other fairly well. Not always...but it can happen. I have yet to feed off someone hideous in appearance, but it can be quite intimate." she confirmed. "Sometimes...it's rather bloody, violent, and animistic."
<Kyan> At least she was honest about it. "Does that happen during fights?" He nuzzled her behind the ear, "I am not sure how you will react to Mici, but it isn't wise to ask that of people like Amaika and my mistress. There's a story of a vitae sucker that had gone insane from drinking them.." He dared to nibble  lightly, "I am willing to try, Rook. I will not deny I am nervous, but I am willing."
<Rook> "Aye, sometimes it can, especially if we frenzy, we're near uncontrollable...calming us down isn't easy." As he nibbled on her, she purred softly. "Nor am I, but I'm nearing desperation..I'm about to go drag someone from their home and take my fill." Shivered lightly, but not from feeling cold, but just slightly nervous. "I'm a little nervous too."
<Kyan> His hand slowly moved from her arm to her side, "Why drag someone from their home, when you have someone here?" He pulled back a little in order to take off his sweater, the slight chill in the air making bumps rise on his skin. His light tan swimmers body lean as he moved her more on his lap. "So how shall this go, my hungry flower?" He was nervous, but she was hungry and nervous. A dangerous combo, but one he was willing to try and satisfy.

<Rook> Pondered all of the ways she could do this, and as he removed his shirt, she whisteled at him and licked her lips. "I see a few spots I could enjoy." she teased. "It's simple love...I basically pick an artery and sink in my fangs...then drink my fill..though I promise to not drain you entirely. I don't need all the blood in your body." she assured him. "Should I ever feed from you and get outta control or overtaken by the hunger...stop me by whatever means necessary." Her own fingers were drifting across his chest as she admired his body.
<Kyan> He nodded as he watched her fingers touch his skin, the rising goosebumps were now for a different reason. "I know you are very strong, Blossom. Should you not heed me, I will stop you." He wondered where she would decide to pierce his skin as he kept still, "Let me move a few things so to stay relaxed." he shuffled a bit with the blankets and pillows so he was nice and comfortable. His hands then moved along her thighs as he watched her, reading himself for a new experience. "Hey, sexy, My eyes are up here." He chuckled.
Rooks's Fingers glided over the curves and muscles along his chest and then over his arms. When he started rearranging everything, she helped and made sure her hair was out of her face. Once he was comfortable, she laid down beside him and started to lightly kiss his lips while feathering her fingers across his chest, mmmm'ing at the way his body felt. "Aye, and they are very mesmerizing too. And to know they help you admire me makes me feel quite special." she whispered.
<Kyan> He gently kissed her back in reply, his arm under her was now rubbing along her back  as the other rested on his stomach as she caressed him, making him purr at her touch.  His own blues the shade of his name sake looked at her amber shades. "There are only one of the many ways I admire you, Rook." he whispered back. "and one day I'm going to do more than just admire you.. I'm going to worship you, love."
 <Rook> He could so make that day today! She was content to worship him just now, while they had one another to themselves. Blushed briefly and then shifted her kisses to butterfly ones along his shoulder. "You're so handsome.." Lightly brushed her lips over his ear to see what he'd do and even more gently traced a fang over the edge of his ear. "Maybe when the weather breaks, we can go for a flight."

<Kyan> He relaxed as he was, letting her do as she wished while his hand slowly under her shirt to touch her skin, toying with her spine as he shivered when her fang caressed his ear, eliciting a soft groan. "A flight with you when the weather breaks.. now there's an idea." His hand shifted lower to her rump caressing it softly before returning to her back. He would give her a swat, but he wanted this first time of feeding her to not rushed. She was hungry enough as it was. "My lovely blossom.. so soft.."
<Rook> A swat was what he might get! Nah, she wanted to savor every moment of this, so she let her fingers do the walking and her lips as well, tracing her lips over his jawline and brushing them over his lips before trailing them down his collarbone and chest. "I would love a nice long flight and perhaps a dip in the hot spring afterwards. Maybe take a couple bottles of wine with us." she suggested.
<Kyan> He shivered as her lips and hands moved along his skin, his hand now moving to her rump, kneading it with his  hand. "Oh? A planned hot springs trip.. with a change of clothes so I can soak your panties during the ride?" he coo'd as her lips trailed down his chest. "A few bottles of wine would be good.. as well as a blanket."

<Rook> Most definitely, her skin was soft and sweetly scented, but there was an underlying strength there too, reserved for when needed. "Aye, and you my Blue, are perfectly chiseled." she whispered back. Laughed from his comment and lightly nipped his shoulder for it, fang drifting over unbroken skin. "I'd love a long soak in the hot spring after such a ride. We could bring finger foods too, and yes, a few bottles of wine. And who knows, maybe I'll get a new swimsuit." she murmured in his ear. "A two piece one...unless we're skinny dipping as usual." she teased.

<Kyan> He inhaled a brief gasp as her nip caused a fang to graze across. Although they had been flirty and touchy, he was still nervous of anything towards consummation. As much as he dreamed it often enough around her scent, he also had nightmares of it ending badly. Has his hands moved along her back, he hummed in though. "A two piece?.. sounds interesting.. of course we've already been skinny dipping, so if you forget  the swimsuit, it's all well and good. Sounds like a good plan once the this storm eases ..or the winter abates.." his right hand still on her rump, his left fingertips slowly pressed down along her back, relishing the muscle underneath.
<Rook> Laughed and thought she might 'forget' the bathing suit on purpose and mess with his head. Maybe she's get one painted one and really screw with his dragony brain! Mentally grinned at the idea! His hand on her back had her sighing in contentment, because she loved the way he touched her. "You can forgot your swim trunks too." Fingers slid up under his shirt so she could feel his chest while she continued kissing and nipping his shoulder and jaw. Wiggled her hips a bit just to see what he'd do about her butt wriggling in his hand.
<Kyan> "Well, then we might as well just skinny dip then." He mused as he repeated the movement on her back, her fingers felt cool under his shirt and warm skin as the muscles flexed under her touch. Hishead tiled back a little as he purred under her kisses and nips. He gave her a wide palm swat on her rump for her wiggling before rubbing it again briefly; tempted to push her hips down to feel his erection. "Naughty wisp.. what do you think you're doing wiggling like that, hm?"
<Rook> "Ack!" she yelped from the swat. "Me, who me, what?! Noooootttttthhhhiiiinnnggg!" she drawled out while trying to not laugh. "My halo is nice and shiny, I polished it earlier." she promised! Tilted her head and gave him her best angelic smile and batted her lashes at him. "See...shiiiinnnyyy!" Hearing his purrs, she purred right back and then licked his ear to drive him even more crazy!
<Kyan> Kyan shivered as the sensation of her tongue teased his ear, "Shiny, yes... and probably very sharp, too." he muttered between purrs as he grinned. "Rook.." He then tilted his hips up as he encouraged her's down so she could feel what she was doing to him. "Perhaps the pretty angel would like to fly in many different ways." his hand then moved to slip under her waistband to feel her skin, knead it and toy with it until he could encourage them to slide down.. maybe later. If she grew too hungry to ignore his voice he was going to need those pants..

<Rook> Tipped her head back and laughed. "Oh yeah, I keep my devilish horns pointy darling, just for poking you!" Lightly headbutted him just to taunt him as she moved her hips over his and groaned after feeling what she'd done to him. Gasped and then nibbled his lower lip. "Ooooo...Someone's naughtier than me." Giggling she wriggled her hips just to taunt him while she worked his shirt up in an effort to rid him of it. Didn't want to get blood on it after all.

<Kyan> He bumped her forehead gently back before raising his arms up to let her take off his shirt, the lean muscles flexing and shivering slightly at the change of air. "Oh? And yet my blossom teases me on.." he groaned as his cock twitched eagerly for the vixen on his lap. The shirt and sweater was gone, he rested his hand on her hips before sliding under the waistband to touch her skin. Then in a thought he began to remove her top as well, "Don't need your top to get dirty either..." he rumbled casually.
<Rook> Loved when he rumbled like that, it let her know he was happy. Tossed his shirt and sweater aside and then raised her arms so he could remove her top too. "Mmm...no we don't and yes, I am." Leaning down by his left ear, she taunted him even more with her boobs right in his face. "What will you do when we're both naked, mmm?" She was going to get it, but she didn't mind at all! She wanted him so horny he thought he might explode!
<Kyan> His rumbling intensified and soon his arms were wrapped around her as he took in her scent, relishing it briefly as his face enjoyed the softness of her breasts and keeping her still. She would then find his lips and tongue moving and nibbling along the inside of her breasts, "Naked.. well I'm sure I'll think of something." His head tilted to the side and his tongue flicked her nipple a few times before putting his lips around it for a gentle suck to see what she'd do. She smelled divine to Kyan and he had to remember that she was hungry and food should probably come first. They had the whole storm, and perhaps a few days, to themselves.
<Rook> As soon as she felt his lips on her nipple, she moaned deeply as her arms looped around his neck. Was tempted to motorboat him and gave in to the temptation, rubbing her breasts in his face. Could he breathe?! Hoped so! "I hope so...cause I'm getting rather...umm...bothered." she murmured. Her lips found his ear and she gave a hard suckle on the lower lobe while her hands began to rub circles on his shoulders and lightly drag her nails over them.
<Kyan> his rumbling combined into a groan... and then raspberried into her breasts for a moment. "Now it seems you have two hungers going on, Blossom..." he wondered how bothered and kept one arm around her as another moved to her front, brushing along the front of her pelvis before deciding to brush his knuckles against the clothed  apex of her thighs while her nails went across his skin. "How bothered are you blossom.. should I check?" His voice was slow and he was trying to control his breathing while taking in her scent.
ng in her scent.
<Rook> Nods as she took to kissing along his jaw, her fingers drawing idle patterns over his flesh. "Aye....I'll always want you m'beast." she murmured. "Even when we're old and gray." Would his scales turn silver as he aged? Who knew, but she knew she didn't want to ever lose him out of her life. "Very bothered...and before you peek, you want to guess what color my panties are?"
<Kyan> He kept casually brushing his knuckles against her, "Hmm I would think white... but perhaps some other interesting color..." As he thought and rumbled, "And I know I could never want someone as much as I want you.. strength.. brains in a beautiful package... and are these panties... black?" he pretended to reach inside her pants at her hip to tug on said underwear. He never wanted to lose her; she was making him brave and bold in his life.
<Rook> "Not white...or black." Swapped to the other ear and began nibbling and suckling on it and his jaw right below the lobe. "Awww, you're so damn sweet. I love that about you, you always make me feel great." she whispered in his ear, in Draconic. "Wanna guess again?" As he tried to get at her undies, she squirmed on his lap and rubbed her pussy over his knuckles, which made her moan sexily right against his neck.

<Kyan> He could smell her arousal and it was driving him crazy. he had wanted to wait til at least the betrothal ceremony of his people but his woman was really pushing him. His woman, he liked the sound of that, especially when it refered to Rook. His knuckles rubbed against her clothed mound, rolling his knuckles as Rook squirmed. "mm pink?" He shivered as she nibbled and sucked on his skin. "Heshil... if you don't find an artery soon, I'm just going to ruin your pants..."
<Rook> "I can hear your blood flowing in your veins and arteries..Aroha. It's driving me as insane as your erection is." she murmured. She'd known where the artery was all along and he was making her panties wet. "One more guess...you're close." Pulled his hair out of the way and held it in one hand and used the other to tilt his head back to where his neck was arched to reveal his jugular and carotid artery. "Hold still..I'll be gentle." With a kiss to his neck where she intended to bite, she rubbed herself all the more on his knuckles as she hoped to find release from both hungers! {Ready?}
<Kyan> He flipped his hand around, cupping her sex as his thumb rubbed up against the mound; he tilted his neck as she mutely directed. {Ready.. perhaps I should call you a hummingbird in this case.} he joked, trying to ease himself to relax but under his hand he could feel his own erection refusing to ease from her teasing.
<Rook> Laughed as she couldn't stop smiling, though she had too so that she could feed from Her beast! {I like that...hummers are pretty.} Before she lost herself in a fit of giggles, she took a moment to find where she wanted to sink those sharp fangs in and then eased her head back about an inch or so. With a deep breath exhaled, she eased her fangs into the soft flesh and groaned as if she had tasted the most heavenly exquisite piece of cake there was to ever be made.
<Kyan> He was glad his comment eased her as much as himself. Kyan kept very still as she sank her fangs in , taking a deep breath as his hand on her hip rubbed the skin above her pants. Hearing her groan and feeling the sucking made him shiver slightly at the sensation.   His fingers between her legs flexed  against her pussy initially and then he kept still. No need to make her surprised during this, although his thumb was making slow motions as if causing her folds to rub against her clit.
<Rook> Soon as she tasted his blood, she was in Heaven! Or about as close as she could get to it. "Mmm.." He tasted so much better than what she'd tried to imagine and was rewarded with an even more divine taste than she'd previously tried to think up. Eyes remained closed as she slowly fed from him, not wanting to do a rushed feeding.
<Kyan> She sounded like she was enjoying what she was tasting, which made him smile as the hand on his wait moved to her back and gently stroking her lower spine. It felt so odd and so intimate to him. Kyan allowed a soft low rumbling start in his chest as she drank, not sure of a mindsend was safe. Perhaps since she had not fed in so long it was best not to distract her just yet...
<Kyan> She sounded like she was enjoying what she was tasting, which made him smile as the hand on his wait moved to her back and gently stroking her lower spine. It felt so odd and so intimate to him. Kyan allowed a soft low rumbling start in his chest as she drank, not sure of a mindsend was safe. Perhaps since she had not fed in so long it was best not to distract her just yet...
<Rook> With her fangs in his neck, she couldn't speak, but she could 'mmm' and make noises to indicate she was very much enjoying herself. Her hips gyrated over his hand while she clung to him. Had sunk her fangs in as far as she could and the taste of him drove her to moan wantonly. She was probably going to have a double orgasm..one from his fingering, the other from the taste of him!
<Kyan> He caught the scent of her, and then moved the hand cupping her; flexing his fingers to stroke her through the fabric while his thumb worked to tease her a little more faster. Another shiver went through him as she moaned in such a way. the sound felt like it was vibrating through her fangs. {Should I just slip my hand in your pants,hummer? or just..} his fingers for a moment moved faster against her pants while he kept still, feeling her hips rocking and pressing against his hand.
<Rook> {Yes....please do...or you'll rub me raw.} A raw crotch wasn't a happy thing! Bucking her hips against him, she imagined what it'd be like to finally ride his cock until he made her pass out! Growled sexily and sought to finish up her blood meal so that she could focus on what other naughty stuff he was doing to her!
<Kyan> He tried not to chuckle as his hand brushed up along her pants, pulled the fastening with one hand, and slowly slipped inside.He felt her wet with his fingertips working down, caressed her mound until he cupped her again; only this time slipping two scissoring fingers inside her folds and the knuckle of his thumb  brushing against the clit. his other fingers moving and rubbing the folds. {That's it darling.. try and finish your meal..}

<Rook> {Bloody damn hell..} she moaned. She was starting to whimper more and suck less, and she was still hungry! Rolling her hips, she tried to get her pants down even more as he played with her drenched mound. She was doing her best to not bruise him too horribly, so she was as gentle as she could be while taking her fill of his blood. Her eyes had not only closed, but had glazed over because he tasted so damned good!
<Kyan> He didn't know why he was feeling so elated, was it how she was grinding into his hand...or was it bloodloss? he wasn't scared just yet, but her hips rolling was making it hard to keep moving. he then slowed his movements... {Focus on dinner, Aroha... then we'll have dessert..}
<Rook> It was due to both! Not wanting to drain him to much, she did a quick calculation and then continued to savor the blood from her beloved. Hoped he would never be scared when she had to feed, because that would rather suck...no pun intended.

<Kyan> His hand turned from urgent to keeping her just at the edge. Allowing her to savor the taste.. they could work one day on trying to sate both cravings at once some other time. {Nearly full, sweet?} he wanted to continue teasing her body.. and soon.
<Rook> After a few more deep droughts, she eased her fangs back and she licked where she'd bitten down to enjoy every drop. {Aye...I am now. Why don't you keep those fingers going...I'm pretty close.} she told him. {You tasted so good..I wish I could bottle up a never ending vial of your blood for emergencies.} Wasn't sure if that possible, blood had to be fresh!
<Kyan> He grinned and then dipped her to lay on her back between his legs so he could get those pants off her. Panties? It didn't matter as he began at her ankles once freed to kiss his way up to her thighs, enjoying the scent she had left behind. As he moved, his legs split and rolled behind him he could bend further. He gave her slit a long slow savoring lick, kissed the clit and gave it a gentle suck before nudging his tongue inside her for a taste. he rumbled and groaned at the flavor of her.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalsky.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Winter Storms (Rook/Kyanite) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Storms (Rook/Kyanite)   Winter Storms (Rook/Kyanite) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:04 pm

* Rook Was coming unhinged..her body was felt on fire and cool all at the same time through touching her Aroha. Her moans were sweet and pure, yet devilishly exquisite and for his ears only. Her fingers drifted over an ear as they tangled in his hair as he tasted her and he'd find she had a lovely taste. If he kept this up, he might just have to figure out how to sound proof the whole house!

<Kyan> "Divine.." he growled out when he could catch his breath. His tongue began teasing the nub with rough flicks before delving into her warmth again. Oh.. she was so alluring.. her taste calling to him... he couldn't help it; he..he wanted to change just a little. His tongue lengthen and thick began to feel her squeezing his tongue as he filled her. His cock in agony and heavy in his pants as he lavished all attention on his Blossom.
* Rook Blinked a couple times and then realized what he had done when his tongue was suddenly fully in her warm depths! "Ohhhhmmmyyygosh..!" she crooned. She was so spoiled and loved! Let him have his way with her, for she was writhing under him, her hips bucking as she tried to fuck his tongue, or was it the other way around? Either way, -HER- Dragon was allowed all the nectar of her he could take!
<Kyan> He groaned as she writhed on his face, lapping her up as if he couldn't get enough, a hand sliding up to cup and tease a breast he so wanted to suck on later. "Gods so good.." he crooned before his tongue filled her again. "Love the smell of you.. the taste of you.... oh Rook..heshil.." he gasped out between her thighs.
* Rook "I have a feeling if you don't remove your pants, you'll rip them." she teased through ragged breaths. They could hopefully be repaired, but a zipper wound sounded painful! Squealed as his tongue found its way back into her and she closed her eyes after looking deeply into his own and smiling softly. "Mmmm..and I love the way you smell too..I could bottle it up."
<Kyan> he chuckled,"Can't - ah- can't reach it.. cuz.. ahm on top o it." he mouthed around her nub and then chuckled, "Looks like someone wasn't as close as she thought.." And then nibbled on her thigh to cool her down a bit before returning his mouth on her mound. he was throbbing like hell, but he was ignoring his fright a little longer. he taste distracting him as he gulped her up. "mm bloom fir me, blossom..." His dragon tongue began thrusting into her, filling her and wiggling inside her.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalsky.forumotion.com

Winter Storms (Rook/Kyanite)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crystal Sky Realm :: The Fields of Play :: Deepsinger House-
Jump to: