Crystal Sky Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal Sky Realm

Crystal Sky, a place inbetween. Select Place where i retain my characters and play with friends. My chars are my own, my friends characters are of their own as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Salacious Arrives! Pt1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

When Salacious Arrives! Pt1 Empty
PostSubject: When Salacious Arrives! Pt1   When Salacious Arrives! Pt1 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 11:33 pm

<**> In the city a crotchety old man was maneuvering with a cane through town to a small bar. He frowned at the signage.. eh..perhaps he shouldn't put so much effort in his disguise that he needed glasses.."Set..erios? Eh....." Then he caught the scent, "Pfft nah. The boy wouldn't dare walk in there... heheheehee.. if I find him, maybe I should drag him in there." And so he went to an actual bar to drink.

As the old man passed, a tall person with a scrap of paper in hand looked up at the signage..and walked into Seterio's place. A little hesitant, the being was 5'8 and with a cloak around them as they made their way to the bouncer's door. "I..I have been sent here by Megalarra of the East, who hopes Seterios might offer me a job.." The voice was husky and melodious as it spoke.

<Seterios> Was in his office and didn't recall expecting anyone. The bouncer opened the door and arched a brow as he peered at the tall person. "May I help you?" asked the bouncer, who was kinda large, but not so large as to be a hulking brute. Someone with a pretty voice it sounded like. "Megalarra? Seems you've traveled a long ways." Took the scrap of paper and looked it over, then motioned her into where she could wait. "Let me see where the boss is. Wait here, miss." Turned and went over to inform Seterios of their guest.

The person waited patiently by the door. Megalarra could be consider a competitor but also a fellow lover of debauchery. The Siren had an eye for people and their habits, but anytime She and Set hung out for too long it turned to oil and water. So nothing ever really came of it.

<Seterios> Looked up from some actual paperwork which had to be done and tilted his head. "Did Meg send a letter we were expecting someone? Did it get lost in the mail? Or in this neverending pile of papers?" he wondered. He was usually quite organized, but Spring put everyone in a frenzy it seemed. "Send our guest in." Raked a hand through his hair and poured himself some more wine before straightening up his desk. That would be a task and a half, he had to go through stuff!

The person heard the clicking of the locks and the bouncer opening the door. Following quietly to the office, it's not until The door to Seterio's office is open then the person pulls back the hood of the cloak, letting pale red hair spilling around the shoulders. The face was angular and get soft as light gray eyes looked at the satyr. The being in front of the owner... it was hard to tell if it was a boy or a girl. "Thank you for seeing me, Sir. Meg sent me here in hopes I would fit your..." Family? Menagerie? it was hard to find the word because the word Meg had used wouldn't have been helpful..

<Set> His office was decorated quite nicely, furnishings of mahogany, curtains of a deep royal crimson, area rugs, pillows over in a corner. There was a leather sofa and couch and even a chaise lounge or three. As the hood spilled back, he gasped a little, trying to guess the gender of their guest. "You're quite welcome, miss. Or do you prefer mister?" Seeing as he/she was having trouble sorting out his family, he smiled. "This is indeed a family, and those closest to me, are my Pack." he explained. "What is your name?" Moved over to one of the chaise lounges, stretching out as he watched his guest, his gaze discreetly roving over the figure before him.

The gray eyes followed him, a little nervous, but then again this person came far to see him and it was for a job or join the family. "Family then" The gentle husky voice amended, "I usually go by Sal, as for my gender... I am both." The slightly plush feminine lips were wet with a pink tongue, "I am a being who changes every two months into a dominant gender of either male or female. Although.. I do prefer being identified as a 'she'." The figure was slender and yet under the cloak was a promise of curves.

<Set> Was she a changeling? He supposed he was about to find out. "I see feminine curves, I hear a sultry voice,...does your voice change too when you become male?" Oh, this night was just getting better and better! "You can take your cloak, if you want. And very well, 'She' you shall be. "Does Sal stand for a longer name?" Sipping his wine, he was deeply curious now. "Can you shift at will? Say for instance, you were male and someone wanted a lady? Could you swap genders before its time?" Might be getting a bit ahead of himself. "I'm Seterios, Set to everyone I'm close with."

Sal nods, "Seterios." Sal didn't think it was right to call him anything shortened just yet. Thinks for a moment, "Only an octave or two does my voice change." Sal removes her cloak. It seems at the moment the form is female with small breasts in a loose shirt that could be used by either sex and long open pants for movement. "Sal does stand for something, although I usually tell people it's short for 'Salacious'." She grins, "It seems to get certain people going. As for your other questions. I have tried shifting against my schedule and it sometimes has ridiculous, if painful, consequences. I could successfully switch or be stuck with an 'inbetween' shape that is either sexless or both sexes at once." She ran a long fingered hand through her hair, "Although I try not to do that trick too often you understand." She looked at him, "I will be truthful. Meg sent me here for my own safety after a wealthy patron became over obsessed with me and tried to have me killed in a double suicide. She had a feeling he wasn't alone and so here I am."

<Set> Didn't mind her using his full name, he was intrigued. Nods as he listened and then seemed to think of something. "You've traveled a long ways, would you like something to drink? Maybe some dinner? My darlings Rose and Lily are pretty good cooks. And we have restaurants and vendors in the area too. Do you have any bags that you've brought with you?" He was asking if she had had time to pack any of her possessions. As she removed her cloak, he discreetly looked her over at first, then slowly stood up to pour her something to drink if she wanted it. He wondered what the others would think about this, but he supposed they'd find out soon enough. Hadn't even touched the bottle of wine yet if she wanted any when she said she had tried to be killed by a wealthy patron. "Just who was this wealthy patron, do you have any ideas?" A double suicide? Now this tale was deeply intriguing. He might get to kill someone! Not that he was an assassin, but he had taken lives before. He knew Meg had to be investigating this, she was as protective of her 'family' as he was of his.

<Sal> "I would appreciate it. I had been traveling on a strict budget and the journey was long." She said. "I have brought only a small bag with a few things. I had to leave much behind, since we had to act swiftly." She would take whatever drink offered to her, sipping slowly and then finding a seat to sit on. She had a flourishing grace as she moved and sat down. "Yes, Elirabba Ein` Duras. He was a constant regular who found my ability to switch genders as 'his ideal mate'. However, as he had been told before that I had no plans of leaving the family. He wasn't the only one. A woman called Crest also called upon me as well, although she tried to manipulate me into leaving. Meg found out and banned her. But it was with Lord Bikrai that this happened. We were in my room and he offered me a sparkling wine. It was wax sealed, so I thought nothing of it and shared it with him. I took a small sip before answering the door and taking a note. It was a list of all my patrons." Set sighed and sipped again, "I spent many years before joining Meg....trying to kill myself. As a result, most poisons don't kill me." She took a deeper sip of the drink, "And so the world blurred and went dark. I awoke to find Lord Bikrai dead with his hands around his throat and the note gone. All I had was a terrible headache and the shakes."

<Set> He was trying to recall if he's heard those names before. Elirabba and Crest. He didn't recall meeting them, course, he's never been to the eastern side of this world yet either and he liked to travel. "I can imagine they're pretty pissed or will be when they find you gone. Did Meg say she would send the rest of your things to you? If not, I'll have them shipped here if need be and in the meantime, we'll buy you whatever you need." Hearing how she'd been trying to kill herself, he wondered if he'd need to put her on a suicide watch. "How do you feel about yourself now? Do you wish to still live?" By being here, it seemed so. Had given her some wine, and it seems he had a small collection in his office, and in his cellar, he had a wonderful collection, and always searching for more! He loved the fine things in life. "So someone poisoned the drink.." he mused.

<Sal> She shook her head, "No, Seterios. She wasn't sure if you would accept me or if you even had space, but you were the first person she suggested." At the question of her health those long fingers, which could possibly do so much for a person, "That was a long time ago.. and I have made peace with what I am. However, this turn of events unnerves me. Yes, someone must have placed the poison in the drink, it was the only thing brought to us and he came straight from his employment as he usually did when he planned to visit me. Our resident rogue, Beth, confirmed that there was poison inside. Somehow inserted without damaging the cork and resealing the wax."

<Set> "Meg and me might be at odds at times, but she knows me well enough. This home is quite unique you know, it looks far larger on the inside than it does on the outside. I think we can find a room for you, and in time, you ought to fit right in. I think we'll all be intrigued by you, once we're familiar with his side of you and your male self too. I think it might be best if you stayed in my suites, til we are sure you're safe. I do have a massive bed. Rose, Lily, Trystan, and Nevryn all share it with me." Hearing she was at peace with herself, he smiled softly. "I'm glad to hear it, it would be awful to not live your life for as long as you're meant too." Hearing the confirmation about the poison, he frowned slightly. "Sounds like a needle was used perhaps. Did there appear to be any puncture marks in the cork?"

<Sal> She nodded about the puncture marks, "it was discovered on the inside of the cork, where the wax wouldn't be able to hide it, where the poison was dripped into it." Her hands shake slightly, remembering it, "Unfortunately I couldn't tell Beth which type of poison it was, only that it had a chalky after taste when I awoke but not before." She gave him a graceful bow of her head, "Thank you, Seterios. I am ever so
much grateful." that pale red hair shies as it moved with her head, slipping past her shoulders.

<Set> Scowled as she confirmed his suspicions. "Sounds to me like an assassin or perhaps a rogue was hired to be rid of you. Knowing this, I think important that we keep a close eye on you for a while, make sure your attempted murderers haven't followed you. Do you think you were followed at all?" Knowing she was hungry, he moved over to the door and called Lily in. "My love, we have a very hungry guest. Would you be a dear and prepare something for her and bring it up to our suite? And would you have someone prepare a bath for her too? She's come a very long way." Glanced back to Sal. "How would you like that? Dinner and a bath? And then I'll show you around the home?" Moving back to her, he sat beside her, and then reached to brush her hair from her eyes. "Where is your driver? Has Meg paid him to bring you here?" He assumed Meg had taken care of everything, save for shipping the girls possessions here, unless they too were on the way.

<Sal> She smiled, it was something sweet and secretive about it but it also seemed entirely natural. "Dinner and a bath sounds divine, Seterios." She thought back to her travels, "I tried to not cause attention, but I am unsure if I was followed. I tried not to draw attention..." There is a wry smile, "But even cloaked I tend to get looks. So, I don't talk unless I have to and kept my head down. But I have a feeling I would not be surprised." She thought for awhile and then answered Set's question. "My driver? I had paid him in the center square and then walked to find my way here. I figured it was safer... for the man and myself. All that is now needed is a missive from you to Meg, telling her to thank her for the salted chocolate and that you wish to have a shipment of Kally's Rose perfume liquor to be sent here." If Set gives he a confused look, "It's a safety measure for the moment. It means you'll take me in and to send my things here.... and she might add the liquor, too." She watches him and tries to take a peek at Lily while he had requested the food and bath. "Perhaps while we wait you could tell me a little more of your family?"

Set Loved those sorts of smiles, he loved all sorts of them. "I'll have some of my folks keep an eye out, don't you worry. We have some rogues ourselves. I'm savagely protective of those in my care." Motioned Lily over and stood up to hug her, then pressed his lips to hers. "M'love, this is Sal, she is to be immediately cared for, and protected. Some folks over in Meg's neck of the woods have tried to kill her. She is now part of our family, and hopefully will stay for some time." Glanced back to Sal. "Salacious, this is my beloved Lily, she and Rose are my number one ladies. My gorgeous flower here is basically like a mother to all here. We have folks of all sorts of species here, so you'll fit right in with us." He was sure of it, he loved all sorts of people. "Salted chocolate? And wine? How scrumptious and sly of her." he grinned. "Well, we came from another world..which was destroyed. Same for the next world we were on for a while. We're able to travel the realms and planes, comes and go as we please. So that's why so many peoples are here. My mansion is home to many." Thought a moment. "Alright, lets get you up to the suite, bathed, and fed, and I'll send Meg the missive." Had been confused for a moment, but once he understood, he smiled, loving some espionage too. "Both worlds were destroyed..in similar ways."

<Sal> She nodded and smiled at Lily, "Hello, Lily. " Sal's laugh was only shown from the slight shaking of her chest, "Yes, Meg is rather sly... So, everyone here is possibly from another realm? Rather amazing." She will wait till he or Lily are ready to show her to where the suite is.

<Set> "I think we have a couple locals from this world, but yes, myself, Lily, Rose, Trystan, and Nevryn are from our home world..and we have homes on Earth...in Italy." Picking up his glass, he finished his wine and then reached up to rake his hands through her long locks. His golden eyes drifted between the ladies and he couldn't help but smile as Lily rested her head on his shoulder. "She'll be staying in the suite with us my darling, so we can best protect her." His hand was resting on Lily's hip, his thumb tracing over her body. "And once she's refreshed, we'll show her around and she can maybe meet some of the others, if she wishes. Or she can just rest." Picking up her things, he motioned to the door. "C'mon, we'll show to the suite and we have the entire upper floor. While it is for us few, everyone at some point or another ends up in there, our door is -always- open to everyone, unless we just need some time alone." he explained. "What's for supper to night m'love?"

<Sal> She blinked, "Earth? Italy?" Her speech tries to copy what he said before she finished her drink as well. She takes in Set's movements on Lily and witness the comfortableness and affection that was happening on both sides. She did however note the subtle shift in Lily's eyes at the note of the strange woman who was going to be sharing their space. Sal had a feeling she was going to accepted, but also well watched. She follows behind Set and Lily as they show her the way, listening to Set's open door policy. Meg did not have such a thing, at least not since Sal had been with her, which was three years . <Lily> She leaned against Set, "We are having Risotto, with prawns. Steamed clams in pasta, and a nice salad. I was at the seaside and couldn't help picking up some things from the fishermen, Settie."

<Set> Put his free hand over his heart as he heard the menu. "Oi, lil flower, you spoil us so. I think we ought to have a nice great cookout down on the beach. What do you think? We could swim, eat, play some games, what'cha think? Who knows, we might lucky and see a mermaid or two." he grinned. Lily and Rose would indeed keep a close eye on her, but they would make her feel quite welcome. Making their way up the steps, he waved to some of the others. "How are we doing on supplies, do we need anything from the market?" he wondered, curious. "How are all of our horses? The mares are about to foal soon I think."

<Lily> Lily smiled, pleased that he was looking forwards to dinner, "I think that would be wonderful, Set. I have a feeling we would be making a bonfire for late in the night, too. It's been so long since I swam in the sea." She smiled at Set and then at the girl, Sal, before answering Set, "We will be needing to make a few 'selective' runs of supplies. And hopefully now that the harbor has been repaired, there should be better options in the market soon, although we are needing some simple cooking muslin and rice four..." She thinks some more, leaning against him, "Mysterio got out again.." She says in a sing-song voice.."Got into it with a few mares he shouldn't have, so we might be getting more foals later in the year. Already, Bubbly J had foaled a colt, and her sister Bubbly K has foaled a filly... Some of the other's are showing signs of birthing in the next two weeks." <Sal> Her eyes widened slightly behind them. Lily had everything under control.

<Set> "That dang stallion of mine. I'll have to go round him up, you know no one but me can ride him." He'd have to ride another horse out to find him and hope like hell he hadn't gotten any of the mares on people's property back at mating season. "Wonderful, I'll go see our new babies soon. You know I got a lil swamped with Valarian coming down ill, and I think it'll be molting time for him soon. You know how grouchy he gets during those days. We'll need a way to cheer him up for sure." Looking back to Sal, he grinned. "Don't let Valarian spook you, he's a Naga, a very friendly fella, but he's a cold blooded bastard when he's in a foul mood. With a swipe of his tail, he could kill someone, or crush them in his coils. He's very beautiful though."
He smiled thinking of someone. "Solrhae says he's a damned comfortable bed." Who knows, Valarian just might take a liking to their new addition. "Which foals did Mysterio get with?" They each had their talents, as she'd come to find out. Nevryn was currently with Trystan and they were presently giving everyone their monthly check-ups.

<Sal> She followed and listened, she was about to ask who was Valarian but Seterios filled her in automatically. A Naga? There was a Naga here? And then he mentions a Solrhae.... Sal inwardly sighed, so many people. <Lily> "Yes, your stallion and who knows where he has gone this time. I just hope no one has tried to wrangle him up. And yes, he has been extra grouchy with being ill for some reason. I wonder why? I have heard that Naga males can get agitated during mating season.." Lily thought about the foals,, "He was with a few girls but neither of the Bubbly wanted him, so of course the were sweet on Ghostboy." Trystan's older stallion and a smooth operator.

<Set> Yes, there was a Naga here! A very handsome one! It'd take her a while to learn who everyone was, but he had a feeling she was a quick learner. "He always prepares very well for the winter, but he went out on a few errands while the weather was fairly decent and came down sick. He's stayed in his room while sick, so I know he's missing all the fun. And yes, it gets fairly cold here. Spring is practically here now, so hopefully he'll start feeling better." Sighed hearing his stallion was running loose. "Ghostboy...that devil." Smirked. "If anyone has dared to try wrangling Mysterio, they'll have a hellish time on their hands. He's a -fae- bred horse. As for Val, I think he's possibly hankering for a mate, though we all know he's quite happy here." Hearing Sal trip, he turned to check on her. "You alright?"

<Sal> She nodded as she regained her footing, "Yes. I am fine, Seterios." she gave him one of her soft smiles, "I must have flipped up a part of the decorative carpet." And moved to keep up with them, looking around while they walked to the space she was to sleep in. She wondered if there was a couch or cot she was going to rest on in Seterio's private space? "I shall probably have to get warmer clothes then, even for spring..." it might mean she would have to sell one of the necklaces around her neck, or perhaps part of it. She wondered if he added that last part to convince himself about Val..arian.. yes, she thinks she has the name right.
<Lil> She hummed, Not about to point out that there was a difference between 'mating' and having a 'mate' after all. Settie was always a bit of a romantic when it came to his family. If she recalled, it was Solrhae who had been the recipient of one of Val's mating drives and hadn't known it. Lily had been keeping an eye on the Naga for years along with all the other special ones in the family for any personality fluctuations. Nevryn and Trystan were usually the ones tending to their physical health. "So, Are you planing on heading out once Sal is settled in a bit? Or are you planning to wait til night fall?" It was probably going to be a slow night... especially if a cold or some such was going around.

<Set> Chuckled softly. "Don't feel bad, I've done it and so have others. And don't worry about a thing, we'll make sure you have what you need til your things get here." he assured her. And thinking of his beloved guys, he glanced over to Sal. "After you've settled in, and when you feel up to it, I'll introduce to my guys, Trystan and Nevryn. Not only is Nev a bard, he's also got a healer's touch. Trystan too, among his other skills. They help make sure all of us are healthy. Val is probably driving them both nuts." he said, grinning. He was a charmer indeed! "I think I'll wait til nightfall, darling. My stallion should have found himself a clearing or somewhere to rest for the night. Hopefully he hasn't gone off after some wild mares." he mused. Finally reaching their door, he pushed them open and then glanced to Sal, awaiting her reaction about the simple elegance of the suite's beauty. It was no bachelor's pad, that was for sure! The furnishings were dark brown leather mixed with fine upholstered pieces. The curtains were on ornate rods and hung to the floor, and the huge bed looked very inviting. "I might take someone with me to help wrangle him."

<Sal> Sal, graciously looked inside, her lips parting slightly in amazement as her eyes moved about the room; her legs not moving yet. She thinks out of the corner of her eye, Lily is smiling at her reaction. Sal can smell that there is already food waiting for them inside. Then something niggles her mind, "You haven't spoken much about .... " What was the other one? It was a flower, she was sure of it. "Rose. You haven't said much about her."
<Lil> Lilly was indeed grinning and watching Sal look about at Set's private yet shared space. "Hopefully by then, his visitations to some poor farmer hasn't 'surprised' a bunch of mortal mares.." She commented with a grin, "Well, come on in then. The food is set and the bath will be warming up soon." With a gentle touch, she moves both of them into the room to eat. With a gentle nudging of a ribbon outside, she's told the other three of the pack that there is a guest in the room. Color coded ribbons tend to be more subtle than a chalkboard.

<Set> "Ahh, my Rose, she's a wonderful darling, one of the kindest souls you'll ever know. She and Lily have been with me a bit longer than Nev and Trystan. They all became my pack after....after I..left home and went to that first world." There was something else...something deeper he didn't seem to like bringing up much. How did you tell someone you lost part of yourself? "They came with me to the second world..and now this one. We've lost two worlds...but have all the rest to explore." he said quietly. "Oh hell...half fae horses...someone will think they're changeling horses." he groaned. Seeing food over on the table, he led the ladies over that way and pulled out their chairs for them before sitting in his own.

<Lil> She smiles as Seterio's explains himself a bit while talking about Rose, placing her hand on her beloved satyr's shoulder, kissing his cheek before sitting down.
<Sal> "Oh, I see." but she really didn't. Well, not all of it actually. She moved to take the offered seat, "Thank you very much." Sal looked at the display as Lily lifted the covers off each one. Display of yummy fruit and creme cakes, sandwiches, soup, nuts, and of course there was wine and juice.
<Lil>"Please, Sal. Enjoy yourself." She said with a smile, ever the gracious one. She then looked at Seterios, "Should I call the others now or during dinner, love?"

<Set> Reached up to take Lily's hand, squeezing it softly. She knew that he'd lost his Wolf, his other half of himself. How could a Satyr have been a Lycan? He'd been born that way..and then his Alpha had removed his Wolf a few years ago. To get where he was now...it had been a very hard thing to do. He was still deeply traumatized over it. "Your welcome, darling, and Sal. Go ahead, call the others, dearest." Stood and then moved to the windows and opened them up so there would be a lovely breeze to come through before returning to his seat. "You can set your things down, Sal, we'll find you a place to put them in a while. For now, rest and enjoy the evening, and welcome to your new home." he said with a smile. Picking up the wine, he popped the cork and began to fill the glasses.

<Lily> She gave a smile and then moved to the door, giving three sharp quick whistles and then a long. It was a simple call really, which meant that at their earliest convinence to come to the room. The family knew what it meant as well and so the word would spread through the house. She then returned to her seat with a smile as she passed plates around.
<Sal> She didn't have much. Just the clothes and cloak on her body and a small satchel. She placed the cloak and satchel near a table, jumping a little as Lily called the other's. She saw that there were three more plates under hers and so she spread hem out for the others. She scented the open air when he opened the windows, "It will rain more today." She said, picking up the scent of water that had nothing to do with the sea. Sal, the strange creature that she was, watched as Seterios filled the glasses with a red wine rich in color.

<Set> Filled each glass and then passed them around until there was a goblet at each place. Wherever folks were, they stopped what they were doing and made their way to the dining room to eat, save for poor Valarian, who had his supper brought to him. He did have a friend stay with him though for company. There was a dining room with a couple nice long dining tables, but for this, he felt a more relaxed setting would be best. Taking his plate at last, he started to prepare it. "Oh, you'll find we use things like whistling, color coded ribbons and such as ways of delivering messages." Sniffing the air, he nodded. "More rain...will it ever end." he half groaned. "Hopefully my horse hasn't found himself in a bog." He really didn't want to think of such things.

<Sal> She selected some of the food, and thanked Set for the drink before taking a careful sip. It was good, but very strong. "There is much to learn about your family." She replied quietly before eating a corner of her sandwich.
<Lily> She laughed at Set's dilemmas, "Now, now. I'm sure hell just be soaked and lost. But it will be easier to find him since he won't be able to sniff out any mares. She began nibbling on a strawberry, hearing someone come up the stairs. She figured only one of the other boys would stay behind or that Rose would. But news from their front door man would no doubt be traveling about the house. A new person coming in and they were not a patron? That would spread quickly.

<Set> News spread like a wildfire and he wasn't surprised to see that Trystan was the first one to join them. "How is our grouchy serpent m'love?" he asked as Trystan moved closer and greeted him with a kiss and an affectionate caress of fingers through his auburn golden hair.
<Trystan> "If he gets any more grouchy, I'm knocking him out." he grumbled. "I swear, he needs a good spanking." he muttered. He grabbed Lily and gave her a nice long kiss before taking a deep breath and letting it out. "Much better, now that I've kissed two of loves." Finally turned those gorgeous sapphire eyes onto Sal, his eyes widening slightly. "Oh! Is this our guest, m'loves?"

<Sal> Her pale red hair was pushed back so it wouldn't get int he way of eating, and the man's blue eyes would meet with steady gray. The angular face and shape of her form, it was hard to tell at first glance if this was a man or woman.
<Lily> She hummed as Trys gave her a long breathless kiss before being let go, "This is Sal. Set's decided to take her in.." but why was the question in her eyes as she looked at her loving satyr. She patted Trystan's shoulder, "Go on, get something to eat before you're just as hungry, sweet. Was Nev still with you? Is he coming as well or has something detained him?" She was sure Rose would show up soon unless something happened in the kitchens or one of the early patrons.

Rose was the one bringing Valarian his supper. She'd join them afterwards. <Trys> He was a bit surprised and a did a double take. "Oh wow...umm..this is a wonderful surprise. Settie..who is this?"
<Set> "She came all the way from the East to us. We'll explain once everyone is here." he assured Trystan.
<Trystan> "He'll be along shortly, he went to check on the horses." Feeling the pat, he smiled and then moved over to his seat and settled in. "You have, do tell, where did you find her?" Blinked. "The East? Wow..." Picking up his wine, he took a long sip and watched the three of them.

<Lil> She gave a smirk, "Hopefully he won't be too freaked out to find Mysterio gone. Set's going to look for him once it's dark and the rain should help finding him easier, the horny beast.." She turned her eyes with a playful, sexual gaze towards Set, "Must take after his owner..." She teased.
<Sal> She nodded at Trystan, "Hello.." the melodious voice husky with feminine octaves. She then, in order to let Set talk once everyone was there, sunk her teeth into her sandwich to keep her mouth full.
<Lil> "I hope Rose is okay delivering food to Valy. How grouchy was he, Trys?"

<Set> "He'll be irked, cause he just mended the corral not long ago. That horse would fly if he had wings." he couldn't help but chuckle. "He must. Mating season is hell for..everyone."
<Trystan> "Heyas..I'm Trystan. Don't mind, Set, he's the biggest horny toad of us all." Expected a swat, but he just grinned ever so innocently. "Oh, he was awfully grouchy. He's being a real sourpuss. I think I might have to go hunting and get him a deer." Sal's voice was intriguing. Was she a singer by chance? "Do you sing or anything?" he asked, curious.

<Sal> Trystan was very handsome, and he seemed very playful with his pack. She swallowed her food and took a sip of wine to clear it out, "I do a little. I also play key instruments." Her long fingers wiggle around the wineglass, "Like the piano and harpsichord for instance." <Lily> She raised her eyes. The voice sounded more for melodious song rather than the bawdy ones. "Really? We can always use another musician in the house."
<Rose> Her footsteps would be heard, and they were more stomping on the plush carpeting than anything else. "I swear to the Gods, Val is ten times worse than an orphanage of sick boys!" her front was red with whatever she had sent to give Val. She stomped over to the closet in her huff. "First he wanted star pasta in his chicken soup, then it was too cold.. then he decided he wanted tomato bisque instead and then had a fit because it was too sour! Sour!" while huffing she was stripping down to change.

<Set> Looked up hearing the stomping and then looked to the others. "Uh oh...that's Rose coming." And then came the venting from his Rose, who as sweet as she was, could be a bit prickly at times. "Sour, how the heck did it turn sour?" Watched her stripping and tilted his head, wondering how long it would be before she noticed their guest. "Sweetness, I'll go look in on him after supper. Change and come have a seat, join us. We have a guest." By now she'd heard that at least through the grapevine. "Sounds like he needs a good session down below..in the dungeon." he mused. "When he feels better. Dang sun needs to come out and warm up our grouchy serpent."

<Rose> She was taking off her shirt, revealing a lacy bra, "It wasn't sour! It's his stupid taste buds because he's sick. I even told him that and then he threw it at m-" She paused, hearing the world guest. Popping her head out of the closet she yelped and covered her chest briefly. "Oh.. Oh.." She had the decency to be flustered, "Do forgive me, it's been a..difficult day.." She then quickly grabbed anyone's shirt in the closet and put it on. "I had heard we had a visitor. My name is Rose.." Once she moved to everyone else, she kissed Lily on her neck, earning a giggle, before kissing Set and then Trystan before finding an available seat near Set.
<Sal> She tilted her head slightly, not sure of Set was joking or not. "A session in the dungeon?" She asked carefully, shielding her eyes while drinking.
<Lily> She giggled at Rose's kiss, "Too much going on with our Naga.."

<Set> "Ohhh...darling, you wore the new bra? Looks damned good on you." Anything did. He was going to have to have his Rose later. As she kissed him, he returned it deeply and then patted her rear before she sat. "Rose, this is Salacious, Sal, she's come to join our family, dear. Once Nev joins us, we'll explain. He ought to be right up."
<Trystan> "Oh boy..I think I might have to sedate him if he gets any grouchier." It was sounding like a good idea!
<Set> "We'll show you where they are. We have a dungeon beneath the manor..it's for those who enjoy the darker pleasures of sex. Vampires, Dhamphirs, and those requiring blood, or sexual energy, or 'taboo' things can acquire it safely without trouble." he explained.

<Rose> She gave Set a wink, "And you know what salacious means, you naughty boy." She looked over to Sal, "It's good to meet you Sal. As you know by now I'm Rose; welcome to the family."
<Sal> She nodded to Rose, "Th-thank you, Rose. I will put my best effort to be helpful." She then addressed Set, "So planning on putting...Valorian.. In the dungeon is more of a safety measure? Wouldn't that make him more miserable?" or was the Naga actually one of those who preferred the darker aspects and would be more comfortable. She remembered the Naga back home didn't like the lower levels all that much.
<Lily> She passed a full plate to Rose, yet glances to Sal, "You seem interested in our resident Naga, Sal. Have you ever met one?"

<Set> Laughed as he tilted his head back, his laughter ringing out loud and clear. "Damned right I do, and I never thought anyone would have such a word for a name either. I think its a fine name, doubt she'd like 'Sally' much." he said, looking to their guest. Maybe she's never had a nickname, he wasn't sure. "Valarian, and I think Trystan has a good idea, we might need to knock him out for a bit. At least he hasn't bit anyone or tried to kill them in his coils." Valarian didn't kill anyone without good reason.

<Sal> "Considering what I am, Sal is unisex and so suits me just fine, Seterios." She then gets bold, taking a deep breath. "Um... If I may say something on that? Naga's are still reptilian and they don't do all that well with sedation. In certain cases coming out of it can bring them into defense, causing them to strike out blindly, even the most gentlest of them." She looked at everyone at the table, "Is there perhaps something else bothering him; besides what's physically already discussed as a possibility for his grouchiness?
<Lily>Both Lily and Rose close their eyes, thinking on what Valarian possibly could have said of done before or durring catching sick...

<Trystan> "A fist works best with him actually, and he hasn't really said much of anything to me. I think he just needs a mate..and he's missing Solrhae I bet, that boy hasn't been here in a while." Sighed softly. "I don't think Sol broke his heart or anything, it's just been a lil while since his last stop in."
<Nev> Finally made his way into the suite and sunk into his chair and dropped his head into his hands. "Why did no one tell me we have an escaped horse? Have you seen the clouds out there? It's about to be a big storm. Lightning, thundering, the whole thing. If we don't find Mysterio before it storms.." Sighed. "Ghostboy is looking worriedly for his pal." Felt someone's fingers and glanced up to see Rose and sighed, resting his head on her shoulder. "It's gonna be a long night." he half groaned. And when he felt the other presence, he looked up, blinking owlishly. "Hey.."

<Sal> She blinked back, giving that shy mysterious smile, "Hello." Sal then turned to Trystan, "Shahwa had the same issues as well, but she could never decide what she wanted for a mate. Those times of the season made her supremely...bitchy.. is the nicer word for it."
<Lil> Lily made Nev a plate and passed it to him as Set passed a glass of wine. She looked at Set, "Maybe you should take a few people with you just in case, Set... You might wish to head out now.."
<Rose> She rubbed Nev, scratching his back lightly. She was wearing one of the guy's shirt as she looked up at Set, "We can get Sal set up with a bath and a nap while you look for that wicked rascal."
<Sal> She put her glass down, "But you're not sure that this.. Sol.. person has broken his heart have you?" It could be something unrealized or unrequited...

<Trystan> "We're sure he hasn't. Sol has a very lovely Dragoness that he loves, but he has a need for coming here. You see, he's a Dhamphir. And he has a fondess for Naga blood. He and his family love the blood of non-humans. His father, Josh, he's tasted quite a few different sorts of bloods, and he hasn't been here in a long while either. Wonder what's been up with him."
<Set> Glanced to his supper and sighed softly. "I guess its sandwiches for now, dinner later. Sweethearts, fix up some grub for me, Trystan, and Nev, we'll go find my squirrely horny horse." Pushing his chair back, he swigged down his wine and then set it on the table and turned to head over to the closet and grabbed his leathers. Once he had everything, he wandered over behind the changing screen and started to undress, then swap into his leathers. "Who else are we taking loves?" he called back over to them.

<Lil & Rose> They both giggled. Set may be exasperated with his randy fey stallion, but the horse knew how to move and he was valuable. The girls began changing the supper into a traveling meal for the three. "I could do with some outdoor expedition!" Rose called out. Heck, she was already in a shirt, she just needed pants. Lily nodded, "I'll stay here and tend to our guest." She looked at Sal, "You must be exhausted, dear." And Set still hadn't filled them in on the new family member. Not completely anyway..
<Sal> She simply watched, passing cloths to wrap up the food and whatnot and looking observantly at what was going on.

<Set> "Alright then, my darling, get dressed the rest of the way and if you ruin Nev's new shirt, he'll surely spank you." he teased. "Oh, Sally is here because Meg sent her to us, she was nearly killed in a double suicide. Seems a wealthy asshole thought to have his way with her and Sally here woke up in her room and him dead. The only bottle of wine given them had been poisoned, a needle used to do it, so no one was the wiser. Their rogue confirmed it. So she's now been sent here to be part of our family, so we'll guard her well." Peeked out from behind the screen as he looked to his dear ones. "She is now ours, my loves, now protected by a Fae." he told them in Sylvan. Finished getting dressed and then hunted down his boots and moved to the trunk at the foot of the bed to sit and put them on. As handsome as he was, he cut an impressive figure in his leathers. He hadn't been to the forests in a few days, but even though he'd been drastically changed a few years ago, he still loved the forest. After his boots were on, he went over to grab his weapons and then put them in their places and finally grabbed his bow and pack before moving back to the table. Strode right for Sal and then took her hands in his own. "You are now under my protection, Faery protection, and this family of mine, and I hope in time you'll feel quite at home."

<Rose> She then goes to get her pants, sticking her tongue out at Nev. Then turns to Set, "Seriously? A double suicide?" She looked at Sal more closely, and then slipped on her pants and grabbed her vest and boots as well. She was lacing them up as Set moved about.
<Sal> She had nodded to Rose, admitting that was the case, "Unfortunately, there is the possibility of others who were in on this as well." As Set took her hands, he'd feel a great warmth spreading. Nothing sexual, but rather in temperature. "May my skills be of use to you and yours." Oddly enough, hearing the words Fey and Faery had old alarms reminding her to 'never use thank you to a fey, else they'll call you on it.' There had been certain fey that had caused Meg trouble for that; not like she tells anyone of her failures. "Good luck finding your stallion before the weather get's worse." Her husky voice replied, with that mysterious , kind smile.
<Set> Aye, love, a double one. Seems someone wanted her dead. Let me just say, if they try that here, my wrath will be vicious." He let her go and then moved over to Lily and gave her a nice long kiss. "If anyone tries anything, let Valarian loose from his room. You know he'll be the most scary thing someone could encounter." He was usually a very sweet guy, but he was a big baby when he was sick, seems some guys were! "We'll be back as soon as we can." Grabbing his duster, he finally put that on and grabbed his pack. "Everyone ready?"

<Rose> She watched as the other's nodded, "We're ready, love." And then to Sal, "This is the safest place for you here, Sals." And then gave Lily a kiss on her cheek before following Set.
<Lil> Lily Kissed everyone in the pack who was leaving 'g'bye after yummy long kiss. "Of course , Settie. Good luck." Lily then looked at Sal.. "Let's get you to the tub. I'll show you the way."
<Sal> She watched who was going leave. At least with so many, it shouldn't bee too hard to track the stallion down before a severe storm. At Lily's suggestion, She got up gracefully, "If you don't mind. Can we leave the fruit and creme tarts out? I tend to get hungry after a bath.." She follows Lily to the bath, and once set, begins undressing. On the lower half of her hip, there are some light wounds; the scar tissue expertly lightened, but whatever happened had been too long between damage and healing.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalsky.forumotion.com

When Salacious Arrives! Pt1
Page 1 of 1