Crystal Sky Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal Sky Realm

Crystal Sky, a place inbetween. Select Place where i retain my characters and play with friends. My chars are my own, my friends characters are of their own as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Salacious Arrives! Pt2 : The storm, fey stallion antics.. Also: Deepsingers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

When Salacious Arrives! Pt2 : The storm, fey stallion antics.. Also: Deepsingers! Empty
PostSubject: When Salacious Arrives! Pt2 : The storm, fey stallion antics.. Also: Deepsingers!   When Salacious Arrives! Pt2 : The storm, fey stallion antics.. Also: Deepsingers! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 7:21 pm

<Set> Smiled and gave his loves a farewell kiss and then him and the guys, plus Rose headed on out the door. He knew Lily would take care of their new member, so he had no worries there. Grabbed his hat and flipped it a couple times before placing it on his head as he made his way down the stairs and through the manor to head towards the stables. He'd already sent word ahead to the stables for their horses to be ready for them. He hoped they could find his horse pretty quick and there be no trouble, but he was taking plenty of rope just in case. And some food for him too, and his favorite thing, honeycomb! "Rose, how much longer til you think Valarian recovers? A few days?" he wondered.

<Rose> She sighed, "I'm not sure really. Besides being sick, he could be shedding in a few weeks and not to mention if it's mating season..." She sighed, "So many things might be hopped up on him, physically and emotionally. Usually he's talkative, but now he's just being quiet, when he isn't being stubborn, whiny and angry.." She thought some more as the all got on the horses and headed out, "I just hope he does come  out of it.. I'm hoping in a few days, five at most."
<Lily> She catches sight of the scarring and wonders what had happened. "Let's see, scrubs over here.. soaps, lotions, oils.." She labeled what was available for Sal's use including where the towels were. "If your clothes are dirty, let me wash them for you."
<Sal> She was a little nervous at Lily's staring, and so to divert the woman,  "Yes, please. I would appreciate it.." Handed her clothing to Lily before moving into the tub.
<Lily> She takes the clothes, "I'll be back with something you can wear, dear. I'll be back to check on you." She then left Sal to the bath and took the clothes to the wash. Curious, she sniffed them... They smelled of rich spices.. an alluring male muskiness and hint of sweet feminine scent. How confusing... even the rich fabrics could be either male or female..

<Set> Mounted his younger stallion, and turned him towards the forest, figuring his horse would head out that way. The sky was looking pretty awesomely dark and foreboding. He could smell the rain in the air and he had a feeling this was going to be a brutal storm. Crazy, they were all insane! "Everyone, make sure you duck for cover if you feel the hair on your arms rise, I've a feeling there will be some lightning with this storm. Let's find my stallion and be safe about it. We'll head into the forest and break into teams of two. Rose and Nev, you two break off when we say, Trystan with me." he suggested, unless they had a better idea. Flicking his horses reins, he started off towards the forest, wanting to be in the woods before it stormed, despite all of the dangers.

<Rose> Rose stuck with Nev for the split, but for the while they rode into the forest. Rose's nose wiggled as a light drop hit it. She hoped they would make it to the trees soon and... "Aren't the Deepsinger's somewhere in the forest as well?" She saw fresh wheel tracks on the road, seemed someone had reached the city just in time for shelter.
<Lily> She wondered who she would meet while heading to the laundry room, whose turn was it today? Ah yes...one of the burlesque girls, "Here we are. We need some new clothes as well for..."S he stopped and narrowed her eyes, "Is that from Valarian's room?" She spotted the red sheets, soup. She then cleared, don't get mad, get even..."Do you have one of Valarian's shirts cleaned up?" The scent of someone new in the house might cheer him up enough to get out of his funk. She took one of his shirts and decided to let Sal borrow one of her long skirts after the bath.

<Valarian> He -hatred- being sick and worse, being confined to his rooms because he was sick! His head was throbbing, his throat hurting, and his stomach seemed to be doing flips. Sighing, he rested his head on his coils, cause he was his own best pillow. He was shirtless, as he mostly was, save when out in public of course. He did have his necklace on..but none of his other jewelry. His hair was brushed out, unbraided and dancing along his shoulders. Felt bad for tossing the soup and being so grouchy. He longed for a mate, was missing his favorite client Sol, and was wanting to lay in the sun, but it was so dang cold! Sighing heavily he groaned and closed his eyes. Word spread quick enough, there seemed to be someone new in the manor.
<Set> "Yeah, they're up on a mountain actually, in a gorgeous clearing I heard. I think you and Lily went up there to take care of Josh a while back." Saw the tracks too and arched a brow. "Someone's been through here recently darling." he observed.
<**Girl**> "Uh uh...here's one of his." Handed over one of his poet shirts, his cerulean one. There was a bit of silver detail on the cuffs.

<Rose> She nodded, "Yes we did. For a long time, too. He was badly injured. So he needed both of us." She commented while looking around and then up. "Do you think ... since they have horses Mysterio might have gone that way? I've never seen wild ones bout and the farm horses could be anywhere." Not to mention they were big plow horses. She sighed once in the cover of the trees, "Where to now Settie?"
<Lily> "Thank you, Sweets." She smiled at the girl. Too young to work, but old enough to do chores and such. She brushed the girl's bangs and then went back upstairs.
<Sal> Sal had scrubbed and then soaked for awhile in the milk bath formula. She counted the days until she was male and found she had about two more weeks til then. Hopefully plenty of time for those in the house to get used to her. She got up and grabbed a bathrobe to dry herself..

<Set> Arched a brow as she seemed to have a good point. "Anything is possible with Mysterio, Bansca does favor well bred horses." Raked a hand down his face and chuckled. "Why didn't I think of that...Mysterio has always liked his mares. "I suppose we ought to make our way up there and check for him. One of the Deepsinger's would return him or he'd come back on his own. I wouldn't be surprised if he's somewhere up there huddled from the storm." Sent a mental message to the guys to let them know where they were heading and so started up the trail to see if they could arrive before it stormed. Thought he heard thunder in the distance. Glanced to Rose, trying to see if she heard it too. "Was that..a rumble in the clouds?"
<Josh> As much of a head spinning time he was having with his emotions, he had helped make sure all of the horses were cared for before finally tending to his own. If Mysterio was in the area, he might see him as he was trying to help get everything put away before the storm.

<Rose> The grip on her reins tightened, and her horse felt her reach and pranced in nervousness, "Yes... it seemed still far off." She looked at Set, wanting to reach for him, "Let's move on, see if someone's home."
<*> A snort in the distance of Josh... Someone has picked up the scent of mares and was being cautious about it. The weather was bad enough, but being captured? Inconceivable!

<Set> His own stallion pranced nervously from the sound of thunder and he reached out to pat his neck. "Easy boy, it's only noise." Looking to his love, he saw her anxiety too and moved his stallion closer to her, almost knee to knee. "We'll be there shortly, we should go before its too slick." Motioned her on ahead of him. "You first darling. Let your horse have her head, she can pick her way." He'd let her go a couple lengths ahead and then follow her.
<Josh> Didn't pay much attention to the snort at first, thinking it was his own stallion at first. "What...don't tell me your spooked by the thunder." Knew his horse wasn't a scaredy cat, but horses could be spooked easily enough. Another snort a couple minutes later had him looking around for the stud he thought he heard. "Mmm..seems we might have a visitor, Wynd." he murmured.

<Lily> Lily Walked in on Sal drying off, "You have such lovely long hair, Sal! It's such a unique shade of red!"
<Sal> She gave that mysterious smile, "Thank you, some don't believe it but it's actually natural." Sal looked at the clothes Lily brought.
<lily> "I'll wait for you to get dressed and then we'll brush your hair." As she cleaned up the luncheon with the prospect of dinner, she heard the door to the bathroom open and grinned. Valarian's cerulean shirt set off Sal's hair beautifully and it draped off her shoulders to make her look even more delicate. Her dark blue skirt wasn't long enough and so Sal's slender ankles were showing. "You look  absolutely darling, Sal." She grinned, not knowing if this would settle Valy or make him angry.
<Rose> She nodded and loosened the reins to let her horse pick her way through. She gasped as a random fat drop hit the top of her head, making her pull the hood a little further to cover her. She held on as the made ground upwards towards the area where the house sat.
<*> Two stallions do not  make friends.. and the one who was moving through the trees, snorted. Rats.. the ladies were taken... maybe not.. one of the females had been separated and she was close.. The fey stallion worked his way around the fenced in fools to get a better whiff of the lady.

<Set> As Rose pulled her hood up, he let his horse follow after hers and it wasn't long before they were on the trail where it was sorta flat and well used by now by their friends. "Did you feel a rain drop, babe?" he called over to her as he pulled up alongside of her. A moment later, a large drop of rain landed almost in his eye, it would've, had he not been wearing his hat. "Gah! I felt it hit my hat..we're in for it. Let's try and make it before it pours."
<Josh> Some stallions could be friends, if raised together, but this herd was led by his father's stallion, Thunder, who was a massive black stallion, and Elven bred. Grabbing his stallions reins, he moved him towards the stables to keep him out of the rain til he was ready to head to town. Seems his stallion was more keen to find the other stallion and watch it closely. As for himself, he tossed his duster on the fence and his hat too and then ran over and grabbed halter rope and lasso and hurried back outside. Seems he was in for a bit of horse wrangling! "Wynd..stay put." Had a feeling his horse might not listen. As for Thunder, he was nickering once he sensed something wasn't quite right.

<Rose> She nodded, "Yeah, I did.." And soon the sound of fat rain drops hitting leaves was starting. At Set's urging, she tried to make her horse move a bit quicker, but it slipped once and so she didn't ask again.
<**> One of the girls was close to season, he could smell it. But two stallions to tanker with? Hm, simply a little challenge. He saw someone lead one stallion away, his nicker teasing. He began to move to where the mares were ** helllooo ladies!**. He nickered and for the moment has not seen Josh with the rope.

<Set> "Careful, love, I'm sure they'll have a fire started!" He knew they weren't expecting company, them or the horses, so this was going to be a surprise. He was mindful of his own horse, letting it pick the way and choose its own pace. Wondered how long it'd be before someone noticed them. **Who is that? You're not part of our herd!** responded one of the mares.
<Josh> Was swiftly jogging along the corral to slip through the shadows of the stables to be in a position where he could watch the stallion approaching, he hoped. "Bloody hell...what's a stray stallion doing up here? Did it come from the wild herds?" he mused to himself.

<Rose> The way they came was not the way that Rose had gone through the first time. Finally she came upon a flat path.  "I think this is the road to the house!" She began to shiver a bit as the rain was slowly coming down faster.
<**>  **So what are some pretty mares like you, being fenced in like this, eh?** He was trying to sniff the one out, coming closer, only to bound away playfully. His sleek coat getting wet and so was the ground; he'd have to be careful.

<Set> Had no idea which way she came the last time she was here. So he was glad she had found the road and was hoping it wouldn't be washed out by the time they got there. "Yeah, this is it. Head right for the house, someone can put the horses up for us." **We're tamed, wild one. Is that a bridle I see on you?** He was flirting, cheeky bugger! The ground was becoming muddy and slushy. **Where did you come from?** asked the mare talking.
<Josh> Stopped and checked to see where the wild stallion was, not wanting to spook him off. He was getting drenched, but he didn't care. Tending to the horses was keeping his mind off of other things.

<Rose> She sighed in relief as they got on the road and headed upwards. Certain markers seemed familiar, and hopefully soon there would be cover and hopefully being able to find the fey stallion!
<**>The 'wild' stallion was a few feet away from where the mares were and pretty close to the wall of the barn where they were keeping the rain off them. **A bridle? Why would I have one on all the time?** He did have the simple halter that matched his colors. **Over hill, over dale,
 Thorough bush, thorough brier,
 Over park, over pale,
 Thorough flood, thorough fire.
 I do wander everywhere
 Swifter than the moon’s sphere...** He almost had the right mare, **All for a lovely lady like you..**

<Set> He was glad when they started spotting the markers and he wondered if he ought to announce themselves. He figured it should be only polite. Catching movement, he glanced over to his beloved. "Sweetheart look, is that Josh or a horse thief?" he said while pointing towards the stables and corral.
**To prove you belong to someone..wild horses don't wear them, til tamed.** stated the mare, who was tilting her head and sniffing the air. Thunder sensed something wasn't right, not all of his mares were inside the stable. Smart horse that he was, he undid the latch on his stall and pranced his way out into the rain, whickering towards the mares. **What's taking you ladies so long?** And that's when he caught a scent of the other male as well as settled his dark eyes on him. Letting out a loud and long neigh, followed by a couple whinnies, he pawed at the ground, his ears laying flat against his skull. A moment later, he rose up on his hind legs and reared while pawing the air. <Josh> **Thunder! What the hell?!** he almost blurted out loud, but kept it a thought at the last second. **There's a stallion here for my mares!** he replied.
<Josh> {Damn, it's foaling time and mating season! Fuck me!} The lasso and halter might not do him any good, and he didn't want to be kicked by horse hooves if there was a fight. Raked the water from his eyes and stood by watching. **Pretty words...where'd you learn those?** asked the mare.

<**> ** I learned them a little at a time, pretty... Aww c'mon sweet thing..surely you've wondered what it would be like to run on the wild side..** If stallions could grin, but he was working on her, **Certainly those those stable boys you got here have bored you to windsuck..** He was ignoring the old stallion, moving a little closer while showing off his sleek lines, **I've been around multiple worlds, too. Seen much...I could tell you more.. if you'd like to get away for awhile..** He gently gave the mare an encouraging snort, ** Come along sweet lady, a few moments away won't matter..** And then  hearing Thunder causing a ruckus, he heaved an equine sigh and moved around, showing off to the  mares as he raised up on his hind legs to show off his strength and pawed at the air, neighing loudly.
<Rose> She looked up, standing in her stirrups, "I think so... is he sneaking up on..." She quietly laughed, "Looks like Mysterio's trying to work his magic.. and it's driving the other stallions crazy."

**Perhaps, but I was born into this herd, my dam is inside and my sire is coming.** Snickered out a sigh as well and watched as her father showed himself off. **Awwww, Pa! We were only talking! I swear!** swore the young filly. **Thunder** As soon as his front hooves touched the ground, he spun and then kicked his hind legs out behind him as he tossed his head. **Where'd you come from?** And this eyes widened. **Mysterio! You sneaky faery horse! You're Set's stallion! Where is your rider?! Does he know you're way up here?** **We don't have any hired stable boys...yet. Josh, Bansca, and the family care for us. We just came back from Khementh's and Silfy's place this afternoon.** the mare told Mysterio. **We've been there for a while. We were in a snow storm..it was a blizzard I think they called it.**

<Mysterio> If he was human, he'd wrap his arm around the filly to snuggle her  just to get the old man riled. For the moment, he ignored Thunder to answer the Filly's question. He had originally meant Thunder and Wynd were the only 'stable boys' in residence, not actual caretakers. **ahh.. so is the other stallion inside your brother? Hm Where is this other place?** He was almost touching her..**You smell more of the plains and mountains than of evergreens. Glad to be here in time for spring, pretty?** Boy was he working on her.. and finally to Thunder, **Oh, I've been out and about on my own. The city girls are so stuffy, not like... I didn't catch your name, pretty filly..**

<Thunder> Oh yeah, that would've pissed Thunder off for sure. His daughter was old enough for her first season and that alone had him chomping his bit! As he was ignored, he curled his lips in a smirk and then walked over to the fence and glared at Mysterio. **Do I need to jump this fence and teach you some manners, -colt-? I asked you a couple questions.** Wynd was watching, for now, he wasn't the alpha stallion. He was Josh's and maybe one day he'd have his own herd! Hopefully a mate first! Whickered to get the others mares attention and moved to try and get them inside and out of the weather. **You have to go through a magical portal to get there. It's very well hidden..and only Silfy and Khem can let you in or out.** Fleur explained. **It's really beautiful there too. There's no crowded streets, not very many buildings, there's lakes and waterfalls.**

<Mysterio> **Pardon, love, while I deal with the old curmudgeon that is your sire.** He then looked at Thunder, his ears relaxed as he ignored the rain drops now falling in earnest. **No rider today. He's probably nice and warm in his home. So...no.. He has no clue where I am, although knowing Set, he might be about..** Mysterio then resumed his flirtatious actions on Fleur, *It sounds like you might have had a good time... were you able to fun free for awhile? I could imagine you kicking up and enjoying a run with no rider. It's very exhilarating... **
<Rose> She looked over as they got closer, "Set, you want to talk to Josh and see if you can't convince Mysterio to come to you?" As a matter of fact in all this rain, has Josh figured out who the stallion is?

<Josh> Worked his way around until he had a good view of Mysterio and rested his hands on his hips. "Mysterio! What in the hell are you doing here?" Shook his head and took in the scene and inwardly groaned. "You're flirting with our mares, you devilish scoundrel? Why don't you come over here so I can take you back to Set. Besides...a few hours at the manor might do me some good." Sighed. He doubted his beloved Harmony would go there, he'd be shocked if she did, but he couldn't fathom her or most deities doing it.
<Set> "Yeah, I'll go see if I can wrangle my horse. You head on up and let them know we're here." **Yes, we had a wonderful time and ran free on every sunny day. And now that we're back, I'm sure we'll end up doing more of the same.**

<Mysterio> The JIG is UP! As soon as he heard Josh's voice he nickered, and playfully pranced about, shaking his mane and being playful. **Well, when you do, I hope I'm around to see you move... What do you think sweetie? Should I give Josh a run?** He waits just as soon as Josh was about to grab his halter and then dances just out of the way... and into Set's view.  
<Rose> She nodded and moved her horse up to the house, smelling food as she dismounted and tied her hose for the moment. Her steps were light, but the porch creaked underfoot as she knocked on the door. "Hello? Anyone inside?"

<Josh> Indeed, the jig was up! Smirked as Mysterio seemed suddenly playful. "You scoundrel, c'm'ere! You'll get pneumonia and then Set will be horribly sad if anything happens to you. We're all drenched and you're out here in the rain trying to frolic with the mares! I know its mating season, but Set will -kill- me or something if come down ill." Stood with his hands on his hips and eyeing the fey stallion. **Sweetie? You've got your heart set on me already do you?**
<Bansca> Hearing a knock, he glanced to Amaika and then wandered over to the door and opened it up, seeing a drenched young woman. "Who the....Rose! What are you doing out in this storm?" Having heard the horses, he had his duster on part way and finished putting it on as he looked towards the stables and corral. "Guess I have to go calm the horses."

<Mysterio> He pranced over to Josh, just avoiding the man's hands and taking Josh's hat while circling him carefully in a game of keep away. ** Oh, my dear lovely, right now my lonely heart needs much convincing ..I would need to spend much more time with you.. preferably alone** He threw that last bit for both the lovely filly and Thunder.
<Rose> "We..were looking for Mysterio. He had escaped and ..well, you see it's the season. I think he's causing your horses a ruckus. Set's outside to catch up to Josh and see if they can catch him. Knowing that boy, he's showing off..." She flinched as lightning flickered and a roll of thunder made the some of the windowpanes rattle.
<Amaika> She wiped her hands on her apron, "Come inside! Come inside and dry yourself... I'll put on a some extra plates on the table..."

<Josh> Soon as his hat was gone, he tried to grab for it. Missed by a mere inch! "Damnit, you four-legged thief!" Little did he know that Fleur was giggling, but he heard her whickering. {Fleur...help me get it back!} **All she did was whinny at the sound of the thunder and prance nervously as she saw the lightning. **It's getting bad out here!**
<Bansca> Shocked to have friends show up unexpectedly, he looked back to his love. "I had no idea we'd have company. I'll go help the guys, you get Rose warmed up and dry. If the storm spooks them, we're in for a chase!" Let Rose inside and then blew Amaika a kiss and then raced across the yard to see if he could help. Thankfully everything was inside and most of the horses were inside too. The dogs were already by the fire lounging away. It wasn't long before he was soaked as he got to the corral. "Thunder! Get everyone inside! C'mon, we'll get you dry and settled for the night!" he called to his horse. **Thunder tossed his head and eyed the younger stallion. "You silly -ass-, you're not gonna be mating anyone if you're ill! Get the hell over to the gate and get in the stables. Let Josh bring you in, and no humping my mares!**

<Mysterio> He was still playing around, but he could scent Fleur from being flirty to being nervous. **Follow your sire, Sweet thing. I usually have to give them a merry chase, but I think tonight I'll cut it short." He caught the familiar scent of Set. Knowing his time for play was up... and he had a better chance of wooing pretty mare in the warmth of the barn. He made his way, with Josh's hat in mouth, to Set. Nickering a welcome as he rested his head on the satyrs shoulder and heaving a sigh. No more fun time for him...yet.
<Amaika> She brought in Rosie and began making tea, hanging up the jacket, "Was there anyone else?" She asked.
<Rose> She nodded, "Yes... Set's trying to get Mysterio... and Nev and Trys were sent the other way..." She shivered while drying off, "I hope they found shelter."

<Set> Once he saw Mysterio steal Josh's hat, he laughed. "Oh oh..you run away just to steal hats do you?!" he called to his horse. Dismounting, he hurried over to Mysterio and wrapped his arms around his stallions neck. "Are you gonna give Josh his hat back? I believe that might be his favorite one, so don't chomp holes in it, handsome." Feeling his stallions embrace, he smiled and then heaved a sigh of relief. "You worried me, damnit. I thought you might be stuck in a bog, swamp, huge mud hole, lost in a canyon or something. Don't you know I imagine all sorts of horrible things when you flee like this. What if a bear or mountain lion was in the mood for horse?!" he exclaimed his worry. {You scare me when you do this, Mysterio..and yes, I know its mating season..for many species. So you came up here for a filly huh, you horny toad.} he teased.

<Mysterio> As if asking for forgiveness, he nudged his head against Set's hand, properly subdued as he rubbed his muzzle into his hand. **I give back.. and yes.. wanted to check out the fillies.. and moved to forest to hide from storm. But you haven't been out with me....** It sounded that it was more than just the urge to mate, the poor fey stallion had been bored and a little lonely. When Josh comes up to join then, he'll let go of the hat; wrinkled but not holed. The Fey stallion shivered a bit as lightning danced across the sky and a thunderous roll echoed into the area.  
<Amaika> She opened the door, "Bansca! Rose says there are two more possibly out there, Nev and Tryst? Do you think they'll be fine?" She hollered out over the storm since she was afraid to mindsend.
<Rose> She was warming up with tea that had a dollop of whiskey in it. Flinching a little as the thunder rolled, and even yelping. The fear... never seems to abate no matter how hard she tried to be brave...

<Set> Rested his head against Mysterio's and raked his fingers through his stallion's mane. "It's only been a couple days...three? Surely no longer than that. And it's been -cold- too. Spring is here though, so we'll have some runs on the beach and in the woods too. {I'm sorry, my handsome one, will you forgive me? You know how crazy the manor can get. Valarian is sick and we got a new member too, she came in this afternoon. Well...this lady, Salacious, is apparently possibly a changeling. She can become a He every so often. I'm sure you'll meet her soon but for now, let's get you inside and dried off.}
<Josh> Took his hat back and then tangled his fingers into Mysterio's mane as he leaned in close to the fey stallion. "You steal my hat, then try to get with Fleur, and now you're sucking up to Set. If you can be good for five minutes, -maybe-, just maybe, I'll let all you critters in on the good news." Patted the stallions neck and then left the pair of them to gather up the other horses and get them into the stables

<Mysterio> If he could frown, he would. He pawed the ground, **Half a moon cycle, Set! You haven't come to brush or ride me in half a moon cycle!** he sounded more like a sad child... well, he was Set's  baby after all. **I can smell Val, all of us did. He's sick and frustrated. Makes us wary, though we know him.** He willingly follows Set and Josh, hearing the other man try to scold him, he shakes and bobs his head in a 'yeah, yeah' motion and waits for the others to be lead to the barn. He waits for them patiently.

<Set> Groaned. "Really, half a moon cycle? Are you sure?" Had it really been that long? "Oh hell..." he groaned again. {I'm sorry, Mysterio. Well, I'll make it up to starting now. I can't have you sick too, you're drenched, we all are. I even brought you some honeycomb, so c'mon, let's go inside and I'll tend you, m'boy.} Taking him by the halter,, he led him into the stables and would let Josh show him where he could put him. {You can steal Josh's hat later, when its not raining and the ground is dry. But you didn't hear that from me. Now show me which filly caught your eye.}
<Josh> Just as he was putting one of the mares in her stall, it thundered really loud, enough to make him want to cover his ears. He noticed his Pa had caught up to them and was helping too. "Easy loves, this storm will pass, but what the heck was all this about, hmm?" Finally getting Thunder into his stall, he proceeded to get a mare into hers and glanced to the wet satyr. "So your stallion is up here hunting for our mares huh, old friend?"

<Mysterio> He did a tiny prance of excitement hearing Set brought him honeycomb. And if the comb was big enough, the horse was unashamed to do tricks for it... besides it sometimes got the manor some attention, if just so they could show him off. He moved close as they got into the stables, **the young one, the black and white who looks like she has stardust instead of dapples on her hind quarters and face.** He was being covert about it. **One of Thunder's get.**  At hearing Bansca, Mysterio nods his head, the comedian, being careful not to rip the halter from his hands. He watched for a careful eye where Fleur was being kept.

<Bansca> Caught Mysterio's nod and laughed. "You think you can win over one my mares do you? Did none of the city girls appeal to you this spring?" He ducked into the room where all the feed was and filled some buckets and started to feed the horses with the guys help. "There's combs and brushes hanging up in the stalls, and we can cover them with blankets once their brushed down. Amaika has dinner going and will keep it warm for us." Fleur was put in her stall and there was an empty one next to hers and right across from her stall too.
<Set> {Oh yeah? She's a gorgeous filly..she the only one in season so far? I think I seen a couple others ready to pop their foals.}
<Josh> Leaned against Gracie for a few moments and then took a bucket from his Pa and hung it on the hook for her to eat from while he began drying her off. "Alright, I promised to fill the critters in on my good news, so are all of you ready?" Was suddenly aware tat Set didn't know, so he glanced to the satyr and knew he was going to -freak- out. He was keeping everyone in suspense.

<Mysterio> **Yes, the only one so far here. The others will foal soon but Thunder is being an old man.** He shook a bit to get the excess water out of his fur and mane. **Josh is being really dramati- ...no scars...** The fey stallion began sniffing the air wondering what went on.... he was also slowly backing into the empty stall next to Fleur's...

<Set> Was about to shut the gate on his stallions stall when he looked to Josh and gave him an intense look over. {No scars? We best not have a doppelganger on our hands!} Before Josh knew it, Set was in front of him and had grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him right up against the stall and tilted his head to look for the tell tale gruesome scars and his eyes widened. "Joshua Deepsinger, where in the fucking hell are your scars? They were there last time I saw you..they've been there since you were young.."
<Josh> Grunted as he found himself in Set's embrace, sorta. Reaching up, he rested a hand on Set's shoulder and looked into his eyes. "I've been..healed, dear friend. I'm still me...still myself...but someone has healed me."
<Bansca> Knew Set would freak out, so he just watched, trying to keep a silly grin from showing, but he couldn't help chuckling. "Set, it's true. Even though I've known for just a little while now, even I'm still shocked."
<Set> Even got a whiff of the change in scent and arched a brow. "Your scent...it's changed. Not by much, but it has. And bloody hell...it's..it's..exquisite." Stepping back, he waited to hear the story.
<Josh> "Well...you are looking at the newly chosen Champion and Avatar, of Harmony, The Mistress of Petals. She has healed me, and has given me a new purpose. I was pretty happy as I was, despite the scars and memories, which remain, ..but she just totally shocked me and has my head spinning." Sighed softly. "She's really gorgeous, and of all the people on this world, she wants me." he said quietly.

<Harmony> Considering how far she truly is away, the pride of her Avatar strengthened her presence, the stone in his pocket taking on a stronger heartbeat.
<Mysterio> He shook his mane again as he watched, yes the scars were gone and scent was the same, yet different. **You all didn't find that weird?** He asked the others, **Seriously?** And then a ~zot~ was heard and the crash of a tree alog with the thunder had him kicking because THAT was really close and scary!The sound out of his throat almost a scream.
<Amaika> She stepped outside and with a pan and spoon, banged to get the people in the barn's attention!  She looked around to find one of the trees in the far distance smoldering.

<Josh> Motioned over to his horse. "Wynd there might just eventually have a Goddess---" Was about to add 'on his back', but the crash of thunder and a tree really close had even him jumping. And the banging from Amaika too. "We have to get these horses settled."
<Set> Knowing how Mysterio hated fire, he hoped there wouldn't be one caused by the lightning. Quickly moving into the stall, he rested his hand on his stallion. "Easy, boy, it's just noise. You're safe here, perfectly safe." he whispered softly. Grabbed a towel and started to dry his horse to see if that would help keep him calm somewhat. Remembering the honeycomb, he took out the jar and opened it up, pulling a piece out to feed to him. "Here, nibble on this."
<Ita> "Oh no...that was close!" Was out on the porch now too, watching the smoldering tree. "Last thing we need is a fire."

<Amaika> "It looked like it grounded... I better go see if it's going to light. But Ita, Rose is still shaking inside from the chill, could you round up all the blankets spare clothes for everyone else, please? Bansca and Josh'll more than likely going to be soaked." She reached for the other  oiled cloak and moved out towards the tree to check it out. They did not need a fire.
<Mysterio> The stallion was trembling, even as Set tried to soothe his nerves with soft talk and toweling him dry. He busied himself with the honeycomb... and moved slightly over to Fleur's side of the stall while working on the honeycomb, bits dripping off it. **no fire..no fire..**

<Set> Kept stroking his beloved stallion who he had bottle fed and saved from a stable fire. While Mysterio worked on his honeycomb, he moved to where his stallion could look him in the eyes. {Hey, I will always save you, you know that. I feel horrible I haven't come to see you, and I feel like a piss ant about it. I've no excuses..and Valarian wouldn't eat any of you. As for me, I won't eat you either, but I think I will spoil you, as always.} he teased. {Take it easy, see if the pretty filly wants a piece of honeycomb.} he suggested, trying to get his stallion to not think of storms and fire.
<Ita> "I was just thinking that too. Be careful!" Made her way back inside and started to hunt down spare clothes, towels, and even added a couple more logs to the fire. {OH, Harli, if you could see this storm! It's getting awful out there!} she thought to herself. "Rose, help yourself to the tea darling, and give me just a minute, I'll have you some dry clothes." she promised.

<Mysterio> He kept an eye on Seterios as he mouthed the honeycomb a bit. He guessed many wouldn't know he could talk to Set. It took the foal by surprise as much as the satyr when it happened as easily as drops of water coming together. At Set's suggestion, he gingerly moved his head over, offering some honeycomb to the pretty filly, **Want to try honeycomb?** he nickered softly.
<Rose> Rose.. wasn't on the stool.. as a matter of fact after that horrid strike she had ran..to somewhere. Spilled tea on the floor, too. Rose was hiding someplace dark and safe, trying to stifle a whimper. She hated storms! Hated thunder!
<Amaika> She moved through the forest towards the tree that had been struck and gasped. It was burning from the inside! the outside scarred by sap lines and wet enough that the fire wasn't escaping. She went around and saw some of the roots smoldering into the ground. Carefully, she began pulling the dried twigs and leaves away to let the rain reach the entire tree.

<Bansca> As of yet had no idea Amaika was even outside, but he wanted to go check that tree. Made quick work of feeding the horses and was soon drying Thunder and brushing him down. He'd heard the pans rattle, so knew it was supper time. {We're almost done love, we'll be right there.} he sent to her and then continued tending the horses. As Set calmed Mysterio, he worked with the other horses, as did Josh.
<Fleur> Whinnied softly and then stepped closer to where Mysterio was and took the offered sweet treat and grinned. {Oh thank you, I love this stuff. Is there enough for everyone?}
<Josh> "That was too dang close." He had felt the stone strengthen and smiled softly. {Still gonna take me a while to get used to saying all of that.} he thought to Harmony.
<Ita> Not seeing Rose, she looked around, wondering if she went to try and find the bathroom. "Rose? Where'd you go?!" she called out to the woman.

<Mysterio> **Just enough for you and me. No telling anyone, eh?** He was usually greedy about honeycombs, but his nerves were rattled and Set suggested he share, so he did. And was glad of it.
<Harmony> {I have no doubt, my champion, that it will come easier with time.} It was a very quiet whisper, almost as if it was hard to reach him.
<Rose> She bumped into something as another roll of lightning and thunder happened. (sound coming from a closet)

<Ita> Hearing the thump, she turned and fluttered her wings. "Rose?" Moving to the closet, she opened it up and peeked in at the frightened woman. "You won't dry off very well in there. Why not come out and get warm, dried off and into some dry clothes?" she offered, holding out a hand to the woman.
<Fleur> Head tilted as she took her share and then winked before leaning her head towards him. **Storms scare you?** she asked, curious.
<Josh> {You sound very far away, where are you? Your garden? And I hope so...never was used to titles much...just dad and son.}

<Rose> "I..I'm not very good... with severe storms.." But she had wanted ot be brave and join in on looking for Mysterio, but truthfully she should have stayed home. Her hair was still wet, and her clothes had yet to dry.
<Harmony> {I am here where you found me, sweet. It is hard work to reach you. My garden is still growing, and we hope you enjoy your time where ever you are.}
<Mysterio> **The place I was born in, although it had a lightning rod on top, burned to the ground during a storm in the Feylands. I was only a few hours old when I was saved.** He munched on his comb, working his tongue along the sweet drippings and the wax.

<Set> Seems Bansca had put a couple apples into every horses bucket and he could hear a couple munching away on theirs. He was shocked to hear that Josh was now an Avatar to a Goddess, one he hadn't met yet. "How ever did you get chosen? Where did you meet Her?" The thunder seemed right over head and he kept soothing his stallion, speaking softly in Sylvan and hoping he might make friends with the mare.
<Fleur> **Oh no...that's so horrible! Where's the rest of your herd?** she asked after a couple moments.
<Ita> Smiled softly. "I see. Give me your hand, come on out and get dried off. Thunder is only noise, it won't hurt you. It's the lightning that's the most dangerous."
<Josh> {I see..can you not come through the Gate or wander as you please? I know deities keep out of sight of folks, and aren't prone to walking amongst us. I'm in Starwood..at our mountain home. And I'm trying to enjoy myself...my friends horse tried to steal my hat.} he told her. {You were never trapped on the secret plane, were you?}

<Mysterio> **The herd I was born into.. most burned to death, my dam included.** He worked on the wax now, calming under Set's hands, **My new herd is in the city for now, shared with Ghostboy.** Although, no need for her to know most of the mares had grown wise and preferred Ghostboy over him. He tilted his head to Fleur slightly, taking in her scent.
<Harmony>{I cannot, Joshua. I am confined to the shrine you found me in, and was only able to touch you and your father my weaving through the power of the other gods. Don't worry though; once more of my alters are fixed, I should get stronger by my followers, but that still doesn't mean I am free to leave as I please. It is only under certain circumstances I can walk away from my temples.} There was a gentle thrum, {Take heart, I await patiently for you to visit me again.}
<Rose> She was trembling, and no matter what Ita said, the woman was scared.

<Ita> Crouched and wrapped her arms around Rose seeing her trembling. "What caused your fear of bad storms? Will you come to my room and tell me? I might have a dress you can borrow." Running her pale fingers through the woman's hair, she was genuinely curious as to what had caused the woman's fear. <Fleur> Frowned as best she could as she listened to Mysterio. **Oh no..I'm so sorry.** Wanted to hug him, but she couldn't go through the wooden railings. **If I could, I'd hug you.** she told the trembling stallion.
<Josh> {I'll be back soon, I'm trying to calm down some spooked horses,we're having a bad storm right now.} she explained. {I have your heart next to mine, I'm intending on getting the stone set when I can.}

<Harmony> A sense of her being delighted at the news he intended to have it in a setting. {All storms pass, Joshua. May the animals be eased..}
<Mysterio> **All is well, pretty thing, It was a long time ago and many worlds away.** He craned his head over to touch her, **though..thank you..for the sentiment.**  He then moved his head to rest on Set. **I will try to sleep, Set. Go dry yourself. No need to get sick..Besides** he looked at the fellow horses that were now in the stable too, **Rose is terrified of this weather.**
<Rose> She shook her head, "Was never one thing.." Was was all that she said for now, her body trembling as the weather sounded once more, making her cling to Ita and hid her face.
<Amaika> She started making her way in the rain and mud, satisfied that the tree wasn't going to spread it's fire, and tried to head towards the house. She had to pick her way slowly.
<Josh> {Something simple, yet elegant, I think would work best. I've never done anything too flashy when it comes to jewelry.} Smiled and sent her a gentle caress before finally wrapping a blanket around Gracie and then moving to do the same with Fleur and a couple other horses while Set and his Pa did the same.
<Set> {I think someone is in the house, and hopefully can keep her calm til I get there. I'll head in now, you eat the apples in your bucket and those oats too. I'll be back in the morning, unless things get worse.} Resting his head against his horses neck, he sighed softly. {If you can't sleep, see if this pretty filly will sing you a lullaby.} he teased. Leaving his stallion there, he closed the stall door and then looked to his friends. "I'm heading inside, I'll see you in a few minutes."
<Ita> "Hush now...I've got you. C'mon, come sit on the couch at least, my wings can't move much in this closet. The lightning can't get you in here, unless uncle Khem was here and tossed a bolt or someone used magic." she assured the woman.

<Mysterio> He snorted at Set for the lullaby quip. **Goodnight, Set.** Now with a blanket on and dry as can be, he ate an apple and half the oats before  allowing himself to nod off. Occasionally shivering, but he did claim to calm down. Unless another severe strike happens, he should be okay.  
<Rose> It was going to be slow going to convince Rose to move from the closet to make her way to the couch. She was trembling all over with her eyes closed. Even the light rumbling was having her tighten her grip.She just wanted to hide somewhere, under a lot of pillows and blankets where nothing could get her.
Back to top Go down
https://crystalsky.forumotion.com

When Salacious Arrives! Pt2 : The storm, fey stallion antics.. Also: Deepsingers!
Page 1 of 1