Crystal Sky Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal Sky Realm

Crystal Sky, a place inbetween. Select Place where i retain my characters and play with friends. My chars are my own, my friends characters are of their own as well

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Salacious Arrives Pt 5 Charmed care

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

When Salacious Arrives Pt 5 Charmed care Empty
PostSubject: When Salacious Arrives Pt 5 Charmed care   When Salacious Arrives Pt 5 Charmed care Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 12:12 am

<Sal> Her eyes widen as she heard him growl, quick enough to hop up the moment his tail lashed out angrily as he in Naga fashion 'stomped' to his room. "But..but I ..I wasn't.."
<Lily> She moved quickly to stoke Sal's head, even if she was taller than her, shushing softly, "It's alright, Sal. I just don't think he sees how happy you made him, becoming his friend and trusting him easily. But the other's did, and unknowingly used the word 'charmer'. No, don't ask me why that bothers him. That's his story to tell." She gave Sal a smile, "I'll deal with the children here and the laundry that needs doing.. now, dry your eyes.. you did nothing wrong. Go and help Vally, you're his 'nurse' until he's better. You couldn't ask for a better protector." So it was a double job...Lily you minx! As soon as Sal went to follow Val, she gave them all look, causing patrons to make their excuses and leave. She was going to have words and chores for people.
<SAL> He didn't give directions to where his room was, so all she could do was walk down the halls to find an open door. She saw him facing the window, and politely knocked before coming in. He had torn the place up in his cleaning and prepping. "Valarian?" her soft husky voice had a hint of uncertainty as she saw the tension in his back, seeing the crossed arms.
<Valarian> Before she got there, he rested his head on the window frame and closed his eyes after opening the window. The breeze felt wonderful and he was missing being outside. He was hating being cooped up because he was sick. Arms still across his chest, his leaned against the window frame and had coiled his tail listlessly behind him, it was just a long tail in the room.
His head hung and he managed a shuddered sigh as he heard her coming in. {How could they think I'd need a damned charmer to soothe me?! I know they were teasing, but damnit, I'm right back to grouchy!} he thought to himself. Heard her and felt his heart just sink as he'd made a damned fool of himself.

<Sal> She gingerly stepped inside his room, moving about the bundles and spotting his tail being droopy and slow. "Val?" She reached up to touch his shoulder, Her gray eyes looking at him steadily. They almost matched some of the clouds outside that were occasionally raining. "Val, are you okay?"
<Valarian> Drew in a quick breath when she touched his shoulder and sniffled, beyond tired of being sick. Now he had stuck his damned tail in his mouth and he felt miserable. Sal had been hired as his nurse and he hadn't wanted to bother anyone with having to do it. Damned stubbornness. Shrugged, only because he wasn't really sure how to answer.
<Sal> She could tell that he wasn't, and so gave him a smile that was kind mysterious. She slowly wrapped her arms around his middle, "Think on it this way. I was already helping you last night, which I was glad to do because I felt like I messed up and I was worried about you. I have no assigned chores or roll here yet.. so if you don't mind my keeping you company and you don't mind keeping an eye out for me while I'm with you. Doesn't that mean we're just new friends spending time to know each other?" He could shove her away, or hiss and be stubborn but she was trying to put a good spin on this situation.

<Valarian> As she hugged him, he wrapped his arms around her and sniffled again, only this time its because he was just tired of feeling so crummy. "I'm sorry...I put my damned tail in my mouth. But I wouldn't hire a charmer just for the sole purpose of calming me. I don't need someone sitting around for hours on end playing some monotonous song thinking it would calm me. Thier ass would be numb and I'd be insane and likely lose my damned mind." he muttered. "I would have protected you regardless, I do it for everyone here."

<SAL> "Well, it's a good thing I play instruments like the piano and harpsichord." She gave him a gentle squeeze, "I know you want to be outside, but let's see how you feel after a bath. I'd hate for you to have taken a good step forward only to go outside and go ten steps back."  Sal's voice moved from humor to caring easily. She had taken care of Shahwa a few times, and not going outside was one of things she too found irritating. She tilted her head, "Have you..actually been in a presence of a street charmer?"
<Valarian> "Aye, I have. Some can play, others try their best. I've had patrons try to 'charm' me with music thinking it would calm my beastial side. It does, but I sometimes didn't care for the melodies they played, they were just dull and boring. Often times way too sad." Sighed as he knew he was stuck inside still. "I'm craving sunlight...I'd love to just lay in the grass for a while." he whispered. "You'll wash my back?"
<Sal> She frowned, wondering why any patron would try to charm a Naga? For the challenge? She reached out and brushed the side of head gently, "I know you crave it, but as you can see outside, there is very little of it today... and of course I'll wash your back...If you'll wash mine." She goes with him to the large tub that was used for big parties and of course those of big bodies. When they reached it, she took off the skirt and then removed his shirt she borrowed. On the lower half of her hip, there are some light wounds; the scar tissue expertly lightened, but whatever happened had been too long between damage and healing. As she turned he would find that the pale red hair was natural throughout.

<Valarian> As she touched the side of his head, his hair flowed between her fingers and he leaned into the touch for a long moment. Seeing there wasn't much sun, and so many clouds, he hissed, as if the universe were cursing his day! "C'mon...can't the frigging clouds just gimme a few rays of sun!?" he groaned. Thumped his tail as if a kid kicked a rocked and sighed. "I'll wash yours too..and maybe I'll get lucky and they'll be a couple hours of sun." Waited til she went first and then he followed her, removing his shirt afer putting his found earring where it went. Would wait til she got undressed and then would slither in himself. Catching sight of the scar, he arched a brow. "May I ask what happened there?" he said while watching her hair dance along her back. "I bet your hair is pretty in sun or moonlight."
<SAL>She saw him have a hissy fit , and grinned. She watched him slide into the nice hot water; hot enough to steam and be relaxing but not uncomfortable. Sal added some menthol and eucalyptus into a netting on the side of the pool so the steam and pool would help with his congestion.  At the question of her scars on both sides of her hip, she bit her lip, brushing her hair to her back so as to hide them, "They ...are from before coming to Meg's.... Actually, it's kind of .. well.., I was a slave. " Her gray eyes looked at him, "They're from when I was a slave."
<Valarian> Once in the water and comfortable, he groaned, this time from pleasure. When she hid her hair, he tilted his head, until she explained. Leaning forward, he opened his arms, waiting to see what she'd do. If she came closer and into his arms, he'd hug her. "Here, you won't be treated as such, unless you end up someone's lover and they're into bdsm..er...like me. Even then, no one would force you to do something you didn't want or treat you like a slave." he assured her. "And if I ever find someone mistreating you or disrespecting you, they'll never do it again." he promised.
<SAL> She moved into his arms, letting him hug her and she gently wrapped her arms around him, and then he said something that intrigued her, "BDSM..?....OOhhh so that's what they meant by if you kept acting up they were tossing you in the Dungeon..." It was innocently stated, but she looked up at him, "Shahwa and the other's were good teachers, but my hangups are my own. A bit irritating to most, but they have been worked around." She  gently tapped his nose, "So are you the sub or are you the dom?"
<Val> "Mmmhmmm..and I love the dungeon. The lighting is great, the rooms are filled with all manner of things to play with, each having its own decor. And everyone has their own flaws, quirks, and bad habits, so no worries there." Absently traced his fingers right where they were. Nose tapped, it wrinkled cutely. "I'm the Dom...though I could be the sub too." he said, winking down at her. "Which would you be?" He was curious!
<Sal> She liked how his nose wrinkled., "Actually, I was taught by observing for the longest time. A few of the more talented taught me the techniques and rules of being the dominant in hopes of building my self esteem, so I.. have never actually been a submissive in the dungeons and have never been the supreme dominant, or the lead. Because I switch genders, it also threw many of them off for me to be either one anyway. As you know, some patrons prefer to be dominated by one sex." She hummed softly as he kept moving his fingers along her skin, it felt really nice. "Most of my patrons who were my constant visitors were of simple wants: touch, conversation, music, sometimes sex."
<Val> Now he was intrigued while he settled into the tub and set her right on his lap. "Mmm..my my...aren't you talented then. I think you'll fit in perfectly here, as either gender." His tail swayed from side to side as he murred happily. "Sometimes a simple touch makes a great difference." he whispered softly. "Sometimes, lending an ear is all one needs too."
<SAL> She blushed at the comment, "Well, some things come naturally and some things are simply well taught, Val." She didn't balk at him sitting her on his lap, and hearing his tail swish in the water made her giggle at the thought of bubbles in a bath would be fun. "I agree, the simplest needs can be the thing we want most and never get."
<Val> Nodded as he reached up to stroke his fingers through her hair. Without warning, he hiccuped! Sorta loud too and quickly covered his mouth with his free hand. Seems quite surprised by them and couldn't help but chuckle, but he hiccuped mid laugh! And he could froth the bath alright, his tail still swayed back and forth gently. "Indeed.."
<SAL> Her hair was thick and very soft, although the color made it look thin and light. She was trying not to lean too much into his touch when she blinked at him, mostly because the hiccups gave her a brief view of him being startled. She gave a light laugh, hearing his tail move about, "Hiccups? I would have expected them earlier.." She caught a brief sight of his fangs.
<Val> Nods as she teased him about the hiccups and he groaned as he felt another coming and then tried to hold his breath! Her hair felt like silk through his fingers and he couldn't help the urge to want to smell it. Kinda hard to do while holding your breath. His fangs were razor sharp, perfectly curved, like scimitars, and pearly white. They perfect needles meant for delivering his deadly poison to his victims, when he had to be so vicious.

<Sal> Sal waited a moment while he held his breath, then moved her fingers to his side to see if he was ticklish.  Of  course, they were in the water. She felt him move his fingers through her long hair.
<Val> Eyes widened as he squirmed! He was ticklish! Playfully swatted at her hand and knew there was no escape! Snickered as he still held his breath for as long as he could! He gave her the 'Yer wicked' look as he danced his fingers over her sides to pay her back!
<Sal> She gigged, "Oh? Ticklish are we?" Her fingers danced against his skin,  "Cmon, five more seconds..."
<Val> "Mmmmpphhhh!" Tried to pin her hands to her belly and then danced his fingers along her side more intensely to see if he could get more laughs out of her! When she hit a particularly sensitive spot, he finally laughed and then it was on! "You wicked lil she-devil! Tickling me while I have the hiccups!" he teased. "And trapping me in the tub too!" Without warning, he lowered his head and then raspberries her neck!

She laughed, her fingers moving about until he was able to trap them to her belly. Turns out she was ticklish too, a varying roulette of laugher she kept trying to suppress. When he raspberried her neck, she wiggled, "I-I have not trapped you in the t-eeek! *giggles*" Her hair that was in the water, floated about them as she squirmed, "Val!" She squeaked.
<Val> "Uh huh, you have. By sitting in my lap I can't get up without putting you down, not that I wanna anyways, but still, I'm 'trapped' here since your my nurse." he teased. Hearing her squeal, he snickered and then raspberried the other side of her neck! "That's my name, sweets." he whispered in her ear. "Whatever shall you do to get me to stop?" he wondered.
<Sal> "N-not fair! You put me on yo-your lap!" She was gasping when he pulled away, her cheeks pink from either the water or teasing, a playful look in her gray eyes, and then he made a swift move for the other side, making her try to bring her shoulders up as she squealed again. Hearing him whisper in her ear, she grinned, "Sunberries." A safe word perhaps? Or an actual fruit, or exclamation? "I can point out that I can't wash your back if you have me like this.." She replied softly. Although alarms aught to ring in her head, she barely knew him after all, they were strangely silent.

<Val> "Hmm...So I did. I didn't want to crush you with my tail, I don't think you'd want a broken bone after just getting here." The strange word caught him by surprise and he arched a brow as he looked to her. "You want sunberries? I have to get you sunberries to stop?" Even he was uncertain if it was a safe word or not. "Are there sunberries here in Bahaleen?" Blinked, trying to recall if he's ever seen them in the market.

<Sal> She laughed, "'Sunberries' is what I use as a safe word.  And I guess having to think of a riddle or something would make you stop.." She gave a sly, mysterious smile, "After all, you did stop. Besides, Does your tail often get erratic when you enter a bath? I almost imagine that occasionally people put in bubbles just to see you splash the bubbles about with your tail."

<Val> Nods as he confirmed what he'd thought since he wasn't sure if there were actual sunberries in town or not. "Mmm..it sways when I'm happy. And I love a bubble bath. When I'm not sick, I can make my own bath, and I guess I forgot to say thanks for cuddling last night." he said quietly. "Where did you some up with sunberries from?" He was curious!

She was smiling at him and then blushed, looking sheepish and cute, "Actually...it was what I called strawberries before  knew what they were. Shahwa's sunning spot had rocks that had them growing from the cracks... I took it as a good sign. Before that, the first few months at Meg's,  I had simply thought I had traded  one enslavement for another, no matter how kind they had seemed. I was waiting for the delusion to drop off." She simply relaxed, and smiled at him, "So if someone you really like kisses you, does it sway like a quick metronome?" She tilted her head up at him, "And I will say there was no thanks needed. The warmth of you was better than warm milk." smiled at him softly.

<Val> Seeing her cheeks redden from blushing, he smiled softly, wondering what she'd do if he caressed a cheek. "Ohh, I bet she had a great sunning spot. I have a couple..maybe three." came his quiet confession. Felt her relax and found himself feeling the same. "Umm..I suppose it does. I know I like coiling my tail around those I like when kissing them. It adds to the arms embrace I think."
<Sal> "Three sunning spots or three strawberry plants?" Sal asked, hearing the water beginning to pour out of the fountain to keep the bath hot. "Coiling while kissing? It must have taken some restraint to not do it too tightly, especially when you were younger?" The last half was asked as a question.  It could happen, if he was yearning for touch badly enough. Sal looked down at her restrained hands against her belly and then back up to him, what was he going to do? Had he not noticed she was still restrained? She wasn't nervous, just wondering why his thumb was caressing her wrist. It was distracting...in a good way.

<Val> "Sunning spots. I've got one down on the beach, another up near some waterfalls, and then sometimes I go out to a nice quiet meadow." Nods as it was his turn to blush. "It was pretty hard, yes, I had to learn I couldn't crush people." Belatedly realized he still had her hands pinned and was even caressing her wrist. Slowly pulling away, he cleared his throat and absently looked away. "S-ssorry. I er...suppose you want those back, huh?" he murmured. Now that he had no idea where to put his hands, he raked them through his hair and then rested them on the sides of the tub.

<Sal> "It seemed you enjoyed holding them. " she softly teased.  So here she was, on his lap... and sliding off. Her hands instantly moved to rest in his chest so she could gain balance. Sal tried to laugh it off. "Shall I ,ah, work my way around to wash your back now?" She inquired curiously.
<Val> "I did." he whispered quietly. As she slid off, he lightly splashed her. "How about I scoot forward some and you can slide behind me." Which he did. Holding the sides of the tub, he pulled himself forward and then reached up to pull his hair over his shoulder to get it out of the way. "Once your done with me, I'll do yours."
<Sal> She nodded, and maneuvered as he did. His coils brushing by her, but none seem to tap her hard by accident. "Do you have any preference in what I use?" She had heard him softly admit he enjoyed holding her wrists and only questioned just as softly. She admired his back, finding it well defined as any active naga's would be.
<Val> Thought a moment and then reached for where the soaps and things were and picked up a bottle of soap and passed it back to her. It would smell of vanilla when she opened it. "How about that one?" he was muscular and well defined all over and from the looks of him, he might be as good of a dancer as he was a fighter. "Unless you want to surprise me?" Admittedly, there were more scents for ladies than men!
<Sal> Sal smiled and began using the vanilla soap on a rag and began cleaning him, "Are there no sandalwood soaps available here? I think they would smell nice on you.." She began working on his shoulders, her long finger pressing against his skin through the fabric as she ran circles of soap. Perhaps if Seterios hasn't written the letter yet, she might add a note of request for Meg. The scent of Vanilla was nice and she leaned in close, "Vanilla works on you very well, too."
<Val> Peered through the products and then shook his head. "I think I used the last of it the other night, so we'll have to see if we have some more. Or get some more. Which might be a good idea anyways." He wanted to get out of the house so badly! Feeling her hands through the rag, he sighed and poured himself forward and leaned on the edge of the tub. "That feels good." Closed his eyes and smiled. "You think so?"
<Sal> "Mhm." she was working quite well, working slowly. "How do you feel? Still feeling congested or do you feel a little better now?" Since he leaned forwards she had to adjust her stance; so concentrated on her work she was straddling one of his coils.
<Val> "I feel better, though I know it'll still be a while before this junk is all gone. She'd find his muscles were tight in spots even though he was relaxed. Seems someone hasn't had a massage in a good while. The water had helped a great deal too. "I think I could make a trip out to the market..if you wanted to go. I could simple wear a bandana over my nose and mouth to keep from getting sicker." Seemed like a good idea to him!
<Sal> She began working on the knots on his back, working the knots to ease. Some of them were supper tight, but considering he was having a mating season urge she wasn't surprised at them being there. Just how tight they were. Sal thinks for a moment, "And a scarf around your neck. That area needs to keep away from cold about as much as your chest. I wouldn't mind going out for a while. I came straight here after all." She thought that Lily might not allow it, "Do you think we could sneak out in case Lily objects?"

<Val> Groaned as she started the massage and slowly melted into a pile of scaley goo for her to play with. He remained where he was, but his head lolled on his arm and he idly used the tip of his tail to make circles in the water. He was utterly relaxed and loving it. "I think we could, there's a few ways out of here." Arched a brow at the scarf, but he nodded. "Sounds good to me...maybe I'll just put on a hooded shirt." he mused.
<Sal> Sal grinned, knowing he'd probably wear almost anything to get out of the House for five minutes! Hearing him groan as his tight muscles relaxed, she began to change her methods to a more soothing massage as she worked to where humanoid body met scales. "You would still need a scarf to protect your throat, Val.  Please? Just a simple warm blue one?" And then remembered to ask, " Do you have a scarf for cold days?" She could hear his tail swirling the water, sounds like he was happy.

<Val> Was happy! "I have a few to pick from actually. And I have a fairly nice wardrobe too. You can decorate your room how you wish, if you get one of your own, or share one with someone." Everyone knew she was staying in Set's suite at the moment. "Alright, and how did you know I had a blue one?" he teased, knowing maybe she'd seen it. "I have a nice thick one that one of the girls made for me a couple years ago, it's dyed a lovely hue of dark sapphire with a bit of lighter blue on it along the ends." Where her hands were now, he groaned deeply, then sighed. "You might have to borrow one of mine since you have hardly no clothes."
<Sal> Feeling him groan, she felt the coil between her thighs shift, making her squeeze it so she could keep her balance as she kept working, "I noticed you had rich colors from the clothes and pillows that are yours, and the shirt I'm using is a nice blue as well. It seems to be your color. And that scarf sounds lovely, and perfect to use today." Her hands began to find knots there as well and began working the hips to relax.

<Val> "Blue is a great color, but I love other colors too, greens, greys, earthy hues, none too horribly bright to wear of course...like super bright yellow or orange." Feeling her shift, he tried to remain as still as he could. "What can I say, I like color, it makes the world a less boring place." As for himself..he was a lovely array of colors!
<Sal> Who was shifting who? Sal was trying to hold on, " I agree. I am rather surprised at how low key I saw most people here while walking." Now satisfied that she had gotten the tension and knots out of his back she tried to move off him, "Alright. I'm all done here, you can rinse or wash the rest of yourself." She admired the way his body moved to bring out the color of his snake skin as he moved. "Shahwa wears bright yellows to deep reds, mostly I think because her own scales are around that color and where the House rests."
<Val> "Makes sense. It'd be silly to wear some really bright colors that didn't really match ones skin tones or scales in our case. I think I'd look silly in bright yellows and such hues. Although, silver goes with almost every hue." he said grinning. Taking the wash rag from her, he rinsed it out and then re-lathered it up and began scrubbing himself. He sorta half turned while tending to his nether region, but he had no shame about being nude. His cloaca kept everything hidden quite nicely, but even it had to be washed, along with the entirety of his whole underside and the rest of his snakey body. "Most of us don't care, we'll wander around nude or scantily dressed, so feel free to do the same if you want." Smiled, trying to not blush. "You're quite beautiful, no one would mind if you wandered nude." he assured her.

<Sal> When he turned one way, she turned the opposite so he could wash in privacy, moving her hair to hide the scars on her back. "I usually have to be careful with certain colors. Some don't look well on me or make my hair look odd." She looked at the soaps available and selected one to use on herself. A simple honey and milk type, or so she could smell. "I mind...for myself, actually." she replied softly. "Clothing is ..a good guard."
<Val> "Indeed, it can be." he agreed. When he was through washing his privates, he turned his attention to his chest and arms, and then began to wash the lengthy 18 feet of his tail. "I think that goes for everyone, but some folks just don't know how to dress themselves. I'll let clowns and jesters past through, they're supposed to look goofy." he said, grinning. "Milk and honey, that's a good scent, I like it."
<Sal> She smiled, her back to him as she grabbed a rag for herself to soap up and scrub herself. "Do you get many jesters and clowns coming in here? Unless you are speaking of the over pompous who think the expense of the clothes covers their lack of color and fashion sense?" She thinks for awhile, "I hope Seterios comes back soon, so he can send Meg the letter for my things." Her hands moved across her skin as if she was thinking on something.
<Val> Glanced over to her and smiled softly. "I'm sure he hasn't forgotten, and yes, those folks could be included too. Some people just have no sense for fashion at all." Finished up after a few minutes and then grabbed a pitcher and started to rinse himself off. The steam had worked its magic, so he was feeling pretty darn good again. "We haven't too many come in here, but sometimes we get carnival's and the like to come through town."
<Sal> Sal hoped he wouldn't forget. There were things in her trunk back there that she felt much more comfortable with her here. Instead of waiting for the pitcher, she instead submersed herself to rinse and rose back up again. "It should be interesting, then." She then moved to the edge of the pool and lifted herself up to sit there while he rinsed himself from head to tail.  Sitting there for a moment, Sal decided to make herself busy and get the towels set up for drying. Her nude hips and a gentle, subtle sway to them as she walked about.

<Set> Wouldn't forget!
<Valarian> "I think so. And by the way, if you don't wish the others to know of your former lifestyle, I won't say a word." he said quietly. Once he was done rinsing off, he carefully slithered from the tub and grabbed a towel and began to dry himself, hair first. "Any particular vendor or shop you want to find first?" Being a lady, he guessed she might want to try them all!

<Sal> "Former lifestyle? I feel the word' lifestyle' would mean you have a choice in the matter.. but no. Being a slave to a vampire and his dhampir get was no choice.." She said the last half clipped and short, even after three years, the thought of them had her hands shaking as she dried herself carefully. "I wouldn't mind seeing them all, but being you're under the weather... hmm. I would think a book shop, perhaps clothier store, a shop that sells soaps.. and um... oh, maybe a bakery!"
<Val> "I think we can go to all those places and I think it'd do us both good. And we do have vampires and dhamphir's who come here...but we'll make it very clear that you aren't to be enslaved to any of them." he assured her. "And in time, you'll learn where everything is." Reaching over, he rested a hand on one of hers. "We'll keep you safe as we can. And if you ever come up missing, we'll never give up looking for you." he promised.
<Sal> She felt his hot hand over hers and looked up at him with open, steady gray eyes, nodding before giving hi a smile, "Thank you. It means much to me. I should tell Seterios that I do not host to Vampires..or  dhampirs. Some things.. just cannot be trained out."  She studies him, "Do you think Seterios would have a problem with that? I'd rather it not get around, really. Like you, some people find it a challenge to be sneaky on some things." She placed the towel, "Shall we get dressed and head out? I'm sure by now your room is cleaned up and the pillows and sheets have been switched out.
<Val> "I don't think he will, once you explain things. Set is pretty easy-going, unless riled. He's no cold blooded killer, but if it means killing to protect us, he'll do it. And if need be, he'll punch someone a few times." Drug the towel over his scales and found himself circling around to dry off. All coiled up, he blinked as he looked to her studying him and tilted his head. "Well keep it between you, me, and Set, and possibly Nev and Trystan, so they can help protect you." Nods as he opened the bathroom door to head towards his room, towel draped around his waist. "I hope so..and..who would've cleaned it?"
<Sal> Sal smiled watching him dry off, it was interesting to see... and why would he wrap a towel around his middle unless someone knew exactly where his cloaca was to take a peak? She giggled quietly at his action while she took her clothes, the only ones she had, and followed him with a towel wrapped around her to his bedroom, "I think those who were teasing you... and calling me a charmer." Indeed, when he went in he could smell that they had been there, new sheets and a new mattress had been placed inside as well as clean pillows. The dirty clothes bags were gone.
<Val> Maybe it was habit for when he took his two-legged form! Realized he had the towel and moved it up to dry his silvery locks and looked around his room as he noticed how clean it was. "Awwww, it took me a while to make that mattress comfy...now I gotta do it again." Damnit, who would be the first one he made love too? "Well..serves them right, folks ought not to assume and even though I knew they were only teasing, I was trying to not be too grouchy." he murmured softly. "Er..what was so funny?"
<Sal> She tried waving it off, but the actual image suddenly took a turn in her mind and just went somewhere terribly funny. "Nothing..nothing..." Oh it was something, "just ah.. you putting a towel around your waist when ...hehe.. your anatomy doesn't always show.." She tried to be still about it though, "Do you want to know what Shahwa once told me about the term 'charmer'?"
<Val> Eyes widened and then he took the towel which half covered his head and draped it over his shoulders. "Nothing, hmmmm? Do I need to tickle it out of you?" he mock threatened! "Err...well...habit I guess." Bit his lip and then arched both brows. "What did she say?" Was he going to find this amusing? "Are you sure its 'nothing'? Seems awfully funny. What'd you imag-- OH!"

<Sal> She couldn't hold onto her clothes and her middle and so she dropped them on the floor as his shocked face. Priceless! Sal was laughing for a good minute before she wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes, "Ah...ah... *Ahem*.. She would say, 'SALACIOUS! Let me tell you something about those fools who call them selves 'charmers'- Bah! ' " She sounded just like the older Naga, heavily accented in their language when riled, " 'I tell you something, my dear! 'Charlatans' is what they should be called! Go defang a cobra to bend to your will, saps! I tell you something Salacious: Heartbeat of a loved one can charm... Or a particular way they touch, or sing, .. but it is only an extreme case that someone true enough can charm, and they only can usually do it for one being! It is the person who matters! Not the technique!" Sal to see if Val understood what she was talking about. "There's more to it, but that was when she was drunk and forced me into the strictest confidence." She was still in her towel, her pale red hair drying out in soft waves.

<Val> Her laughter was infectious and he was soon laughing too. Using his towel, he was tempted to snap her cheeks with it, but he instead used it to wrap it around her and pulled her close for a hug. Thinking on what she said, he nodded, grinning. "Seems she's right..not everyone can charm for a very long time, unless falls in love I suppose." Let her go a moment later and then slithered over to his wardrobe to find some clothes and a scarf. Whose heart would dare be charmed by him?

<Sal> Sal squeaked when he wrapped his towel around her to pull her in close. The tuck on her own towel slipping, but she was pressed against him so maybe it wouldn't fall. "Well, not just love mind you, I asked about that and she gave me some odd quotes and what not that just got me confused." When he let her go, she felt her towel slip off and so she scrambled a bit to keep it around her. "Are you still loaning me a 0 shirt? Or should I wear the blue I slept in?" With him, curled up comfortably in his scales in the middle of the living room floor in front of the hearth. Sal moved over to put on her skirt at least, even if it was a clean one of Lily's . Her thoughts moved towards that subject of 'love'. Being in this business, 'Love' was a game that was short lived; and sometimes impossibly hard to keep a patron at arms length. Besides, who would actual want Sal for all her years? Sure her patrons were enamored with her, but she felt they were more enamored with the 'idea' of her. Someone who half the year was male and the other half a woman, two months in, two months out.... who could love that?

<Val> Grinned hearing her squeak and he felt her towel slipping and was almost tempted to play 'Keep Away' with her! "What sort've odd quotes?" Nods as he brushed his hair from his eyes. "Yes, I'm still loaning you a shirt. Come over here." Letting her go, he returned to his wardrobe and sifted through his shirts until he got to the blue ones. "Mmm...which one..." he mused as he browsed through them until he had one which was a couple shades lighter than her skirt. "What do you think of this one? Had often wondered who would love him for all his years, and not just because they were smitten with him or one of his subs. He was handsome enough to make every guy here have a boner!
<Sal> She was slipping into the skirt, securing the clasp while walking towards him and around his tail. She saw the one he offered her and smiled, "I think this one will go well with the skirt. Thank you." Her gray eyes danced a bit, the towel still covering her chest. "And which one will you wear? One that goes well with the scarf you told me about?" Who knows if anyone would feel anything when they saw her male form... that was in a few days.. she would have to find a safe place for the change when it was time.
<Val> Moved a couple of his shirts and then pulled one out and held it to his chest. It was a thermal shirt with a lovely skull design on it in silver. "I think I'll go with this one." Put the hanger back and then slipped the shirt on and moved his hair out of the way and then reached for the scarf and tossed it on the bed. As for his damp hair, he used the towel to dry it some more before finding his brush and starting to brush it out, starting at the ends to make it less difficult. After a couple minutes, he had his hair untangled and then simply swept it up into a man-bun and flicked his hoodie up. His shirt was long enough to reach his hips and he grabbed a sash to wrap around his waist, teal in hue.

<Sal> Did he think he was going to leave the scarf behind? Sal slipped the shirt over her head and adjusted the sleeves so they weren't over her hands. She was simply dressed in a shirt and a skirt, but then again; she wasn't the one who was sick. Taking the scarf in her hands, she smiled at him, "Don't forget this now. We need to protect your neck from the cold so you don't slide back to being worse. " If he let her, she would put it around his neck gently. If someone tried to grab it, they wouldn't strangle him, it would just slide away with a bit of effort..
<Val> Had a feeling he wasn't going to escape without it and when she picked it up and offered to put it around his neck, he lowered his head so she could wrap it around his neck. Raising up, he glanced down at her handiwork and then back to her. "I really hope I don't become sicker..and if I do, Lily will kick my scaly ass." Grabbed his cologne and put on a bit before putting it back where it was on the dresser. "Think I look bundled up enough?" Now to get out of the house without being spotted! Lily would have a hissy fit if she caught him leaving!

<Sal> "Since there is no way of wrapping you tail in something warm, this will have to do." She nodded, agreeing. "So, just a few places to get some fresh air and snacks; then back here...So, how do we get past Lily?" Sal had watched him put on cologne and took a sniff when he opened the bottle, wondering about the scent. She was grateful that he allowed her to set his scarf up around his neck.
<Val> As for the scent, it was a honey suckle mixed with vanilla. Grinned as he moved to the door and listened, and when he found no one around, he motioned her closer. "We'll have to head out the backway and sneak around the stables." he said quietly. "Hopefully someone has he distracted somehow." He didn't know of anyone who made clothes for his entire snaky body. He feared they'd just get ruined by the roads anyways.
<Sal> Sal liked the scent. It was interesting on a male and for some reason was very alluring. "Okay... I don't know where anything is by heart yet, so it's all on you." But she was keeping an ear out as she followed him carefully, her feet barely making a sound on the floor. Since that was the only unclothed part, she was worried it might be too cold for him, but he did improve in the tub so a promise is a promise.
<Lily> It was still a busy day, Settie still hadn't shown up, there was laundry to do, food to prepare and costumes for the stage folk to prepare. She was swamped, but was preparing a special stew just for Val so he could feel better.
<Val> Had no idea the stew was coming, but he was craving the fresh air so badly! Slithering as quietly as possible, he snuck through the manor, feeling sorta like a teenager as he snuck out and kinda guilty because he wasn't helping out yet, least not with his normal things he usually did. He made it to the back door and looked around to make sure no one was noticing and then very quietly opened it enough to slip out. As for getting all of himself out the door before he was seen was the tricky part, so he put on a small burst of speed to dart past the door and out into the back yard and took a quick left to press himself against the side of the house as he waited for Sal, hoping no one caught him!
<Sal> She moved quietly, but was surprised at how fast Val could move when encouraged. She however, had to pause as a group of people dealing with dried laundry walked past, making her have to hide in a small alcove corner until they walked by. She then quickly and quietly left by the back door, but since she didn't see which way he had gone... A new house, a new place- there were things to get  used to! Sal saw the right contained the stables, so she went left..
Back to top Go down
https://crystalsky.forumotion.com

When Salacious Arrives Pt 5 Charmed care
Page 1 of 1